boba and emotions

you and Aone got strawberry boba. "mmmm I love when they put reall strawberries on the top!" "I'd top" he mumbled. "im sorry what? I couldnt hear." he shook his head "okay?" you continued walking drinking your boba. "I still have 2000 yen we can buy some treats at a bakery I love!" you smiled walking to bakery. "they have danishes and donuts that are super good!" he nodded walking inside with you. "hello what can I do for you today y/n!" you walked into the small bakery seeing small and large cakes, pies, donuts, cookies, and danishes in a glass sliding wall. "mmm they look super good! we'll take 6 donuts!" you smiled. okay heres you total." she was a older women, 60s maybe. You had offered a job there but she said she doesnt take help, shes done everything herself for years now. her husband died a while ago they would work together now she works alone baking and cooking sweets. I'm a regular she loves. "I'm gonna give you a discount dont tell anyone though okay." she smiled warmly. "no no no thats to sweet I cant except!" you smiled. "I insist." she took off 50%. "now you go have fun and enjoy your day!" "you to." she waved. you both bowed thankng her and waving her goodbye. 

  "I wanna buy something else, I dont know what though." you were walking down an alley to get to a different street. "look." he pointed to a dead looking animal. you both frowned walking up to it. "a kitten!" you bent down petting its dirty fur. "Its alive!" he bent down next to you picking it up. "screw buying things were going to your house." "why mine?" he looked confused. "my mom wont allow another pet. "but my turtle..." "he'll be okay." you smile reasuringly."he looks down cradling the kitty." you stroked the cats back feeling it move up and down. "its breathing is okay. "it looks a few months old." he nodded. "this is a bummer we were having such a good day. "we still are." he smiled at the kitten. "we can bath....her? when we get home." he started walking faster to his house. "wait up your legs are longer and your built like a tank, unfair!" you exclaim. he slowed. "apologies." you smiled at him. "its fine." you saw his house in the distance. you both ran slowly so you didnt bother the kitten. "mom." he said. "yes honey?" she peaked around the corner. "oh my gosh! is it okay?!" "we dont know were gonna wash and feed her. do you have tuna?" she quickly went to a shelf opening the tune. she dumped the juices watering the tuna down and puting it on a paper plate. "you sat the cat down seeing if it would eat. it opened its eyes staring at the plate. it didnt budge. "I'm gonna wash it and see if that does anything." you scooped her up out of his arms heading to your bathroom sink. 'its so deity its adorable.' you wrapped it in a blanket while you warmed up the sink water creatng a small pool of water. "its just the right temperature!" you held her above the small pool of water dipped your hand in and washing her that way. 

   you heard a knock. "come in." Aone walked in holding a small blanket bowing. he set it down and left. "thank you." 'its a she! I was right!" "you were?" he said suprised waiting outside the door."yup!" you placed her in the fuzzy blue blanket. "now that the dirt and mud is off shes a calico cat." "what should we name her?" you peak around the corner asking him. he shrugged. "maybe charlie?" you said. "I love it!" his mother said excited. "well then little charlie they own you now." you handed her off to him. "I'm staying tonight and We'll see if shes any better tommorow." they nodded. 

________________

I took a small break and I'm also doing another story called witchin noble so enjoy that to.

this chapter was short because my hands are in pain from writing and editing.

700 words are a lot! 

anyways have a great day :)