all started from a car.

When your friends with someone for a long time you begin to think of some inside jokes that only you and your friends or S/o will understand. You and Aone had A LOT! 

you heard your phone go off. brrrrrr,bzzzzzz. 'its 8 am who could be texting?' you rolled over picking up your phone "bby<3" 'a

bby<3: can you make it to my practice?

me: tommorow

bby<3: there isnt any tommorow

me: its monday though?

bby<3: we didnt want practice on monday so we moved it to sunday

me: I'm gonna stay home this time.....cramps

bby<3: k

me: you mad?

bby<3: no.

me: ok? see ya tonight..

bby<3: k.

me: would you stop that!

bby<3: k.

me: OkAy ByE!!!

bby<3: lol bye  <3

me: <3

  You laughed remembering the guest! you quickly went to the bathroom. 'sweet it looks like I only have a day left!' you hastily went downstairs. "mom! is she here?!" your cat jumped on the table ready to be greeted with head pats and treats. "she'll be here around noon-ish." she said rolloing the egg in the pan. "whats her zodiac?" you ask. "shes a libra~" "ooooooo nice choice." "thank you." she bowed dramatically. "lol ok mom." you both laughed "Aone's coming over later, can we tell im then?" you fiddle with the bottom of your shirt. "you'll have to ask jade but    totally but only if jades down with it." she put to rolled eggs on a plate with rice on the side. "thank you for the food." you both said in unison digging into the food. "mmmmm" you hummed.  "why are you up this early~?" she smirked. "whatever your thinking stop. I got a text and it woke me up." you said. "ugh kids nowadays, you know what I wzs doing at your age?" "no?" "sneaking out my window to parties! Like im happy your good but come on    your only a kid once and as long as you arent getting arrested or getting pregnant, dying, or killing somene, or getting high im cool with it." she took both your plates and put them in the sink. "what if im already pregnant~?" you said slyly. "your not." she said immediately. "ughhhh, theres no tricking you." you said annoyed. "im a scorpio honey nothing gets by me." she smiled.

2 hours later...

ring ring 

"hello?" you ask. it was a unknown number

"hello, can you come pick me up, moms at work and my phone died."

"wow thats the most you've talked in public!"

"mhm." 

"I'm on my way."

you both hung up. 

"can I borrow the car again?" you ask grabbing keys. "you dont have a license." mom smirked. you had borrowed the car a long time ago when you were 14 to go to a store to get ramen but ended up braking your wrist. you dont talk about it anymore because you were a overall good kid just curious. 

"guess I'm willing to get in trouble for a friend." you grabbed the door handle. 

"again?! alright. be careful, watch the road signs, and dont speed." she was at the table playing candycrush on her phone.

"okay thanks." with that you left.

"Holy shit this is so nerv recking!!" 

you pulled up by the side of the school. 

Aone walked up looking kinda angry and confused. 

"why are driving?" he said coldly looking really upset. "my mom was busy..." you lied. "he opened the driver door. "out." he glared. "y-yes sir." you hopped out running to the other side. he started the engine. you put your head on the glass. "im sorry.. I didnt know you would be mad..again." "..." he sarted driving to your house. 

once you arive...

you guys get out and walk in the house. "wow! the tention you guys brought in is just wow!" you looked at her angrily. "not the time mom." you guys walked upstairs. you both went into your bedroim like normal. "you could have gotten hurt or in trouble." he sounded like he was holding back lots of rage. "I'm sorry." you sat down one the bed. "sorry...?, Really!" he rubbed his head. "Aone I dont need you protecting! I'm sixteen! I'm almost a adult!" he looked at the door. "I'm going." "Okay then leave!" you shouted. he looked back angry. "im sorry..." he walked out you heard the door close downstairs. you rushed to yor window to see him walking home.

"I'm gonna have jade reschedule." she saw you sniffle. "okay... close my door." "okay." you pulled the blakets over your head. "whyd I do it...I shouldve thought harder. I'm an idiot!" you sobbed and cried into your pillow.

_____________

whew author-chan is crying...

anyways! word count-780 words!

love yall!

I post regularly!