kiss kiss fall in love

lol title

      The movie ends and both get up, "okay! time to get you home!" you brush your hair and walk out of your room aone following. "HEY HES HA- oh! your already down here! he has to go home now." momma sighed in frustration. "do you need help momma?" you walk over fiddling with the unclosing dumpling. "ugh, seems were in a pickle..." aone walked over behind you looking at the dumpling that was just not closing. he reached his hands beside you dipping his 2 fingers in egg closing the dumpling. 'what else them hands do~ OMFG! what am I thinking!' you blushed. "T-thank you Aone!" "awwww look who blushing!" your mom pinched your cheeks laughing. "stooooop." you laughped, you guys werent paying atenttion but he was blushing to. 

        You were walking down the sidewalk holding hands. "I cant beleive it's 5:30 we stayed later than we planned! is your arm feeling better? did you like the dumplings? I'm sorry im talking a lot!" he smiled. "No, I like listening, and yes I'm feeling better and I liked the food." you gasped! " oh no, we fogot to kiss Meatloaf and say goodbye to Macaroon!" he frowned. "I'll apolagize tommorow." Meatloaf was your brown fat fluff ball of a adorable, precious kitty boi and Macaroon was you red and white fish. "I'll tell them tonight your sorry." you felt bad you didnt kiss your cat. "I'll buy him treats." you finally arrived at his house. "hey momma!" you went over and hugged his mom, "hey girly! what have you been up to?" she hands you a bento box. "heres your lunch for tommorow I hope you love it!" she warmly smiled. "I will, and I havent done much just school." you sat down at the kitchen table her sitting across with Aone goes to his room. "how are you doing, mentally? in school, overall how are you?" his mom always asks these questions shes almost like a sister minus the DNA difference."I have an average of a 70 in all my classes...Aone's been helping me though!" "thats good! school isnt for everyone but I do recommend college it will help you get a decent job that pays well. you what!  Im gonna make tea!" she quickly gets up making us mint and chamomile tea. "thanks momma!" you smiled. aone walked downstairs soaked in water. "how was your shower?" he smiled. "thats good!" he poored himself some tea. his mother set down yours and hers on the table. "mmmmm...so relaxing." they both hummed in response."aone your such a mommas boy!" you said laughing. he blushed and his mother laughed to. "hes always been one." she laughed. "hmph!" hes was upset you were picking on him. "okay okay im sorry." you laughed walking over hugging them both goodbye. "its getting dark out so im gonna get going." you were just about to leave when he spoke, "text me when you get home." he takes your cups to the sink. "ok I will." his mom waves goodbye you wave back leaving. 'wow it cooled off  quite a bit its kinda cold.' aone quickly ran outside giving you a hoodie. "oh my gosh you read my mind!" you gave him a hug and kissed his forehead. "goodbye." you say waving at eachother as he walks inside.

at home...

bby<3: are you home yet

me: ya I dont see my mom though?

bby<3: I'll come over if you want

me: no  thats okay

bby<3: ok ill see you tommorow then if you dont find her call me

me: I hear her talking upstairs its fine

bby<3: ok ttyl

me: ok I love yoooou<3

bby<3: <3

you headed upstairs hearing your mom talked and laughing. "mom?" you hear her get super excited and open the door to her room. "Y/n I'd really love for you to meet someone!" she smiled as you msde eye contact with a women. "so you know I havent dated in a long time sinse your dad left and I'm really excited for you to meet jade!" I was so shocked! my mom with a women! I would have never thought! "ohmygosh. ohmygosh! OHMYGOSH! this is so exciting! can I tell aone!" she smiled and jade looked super happy that I was happy to meet her! "were so happy your happy jade was a bit nervous that you wouldnt like her! and we wanna tell people ourselves if you didnt mind." I smiled, "not at all! when did you guys start dating!" I sat down next to my mom and jade. "actually it would be about 7 months now, we were a little hesitant talking about it sinse we didnt know how people would react...excpecially you I didnt want you to dislike someone, I havent dated anyone since dad left when I was pregnant. so we were nervous..." you smiled "you know whats better than one mom, two!" they both laughed. "I have so many questions though like: how did you meet?! whats your favorite color?! do you like cooking?!" you were so excited! your cat Meatloaf walked in rubbing aginst jades legs. "this is Meatloaf hes blind so we tell him hes handsome all the time so he knows! oh and aone says sorry he didnt kiss you goodbye he says he loves you meatloaf." you give you cat a kiss and get up. "we'll answer all your questions in the morning so why dont you go shower and get ready for sleep." you walk out waving and closing the door. 

-------------------------

author-chan is here again 3rd update ina row another tommorow! hope you all loved it!

I'm so sorry if Y/n isnt accurate to you im a-doing my best! 

hope you enjoyed this chapter it takes all day of making and editing so I hope people who read this love it and it makes makes their day better.

I really love this chapter its my favorite so far! I'm super excited to say I might try double updating and working double hard on it!  also this is gonna be a longer story I'd say about 15 parts maybe more! love you guys! word count- 1026