Summer Fun ⚠️SMUT⚠️

It was a hot summer's day, Corpse and Dream were in the garden. The two boys had been dating for 3 months now and haven't gotten very far into it, sexually that is. However Dream had a plan to make today, or night, with Corpse different. The two of them were hard at work making a flower bed, shoveling dirt, and pulling weeds. The black haired brown eyed man stopped for a moment stood and stretched then looked down at the dirty blond still on the ground pulling weeds, "I'm gonna make us some drinks, what would you like?" The green eyed man paused and thought for a moment and then responded, "I'll have some lemonade please and thank you." Corpse nodded an went inside.
A few minutes later Corpse comes back out side with a cup cool of water and a cup of lemonade, that he may have added extra lemons to, to see how Dream would react for fun. Dream was topless when Corpse came back due to the heat, his chest was glistening from the sweat and some dripped off of him. Dream looks at corpse and smiles, taking this cup, "thanks Corpsey~" Corpse chuckles lightly "no problem my Dream~" he sits down and sips his water and watches Dream, out of the corner of his eye, start to drink the extra sour lemonade. Dream cringes at the tartness, "oh g-god-" he sputters out through the sour taste. Corpse breaks out into laughter, "oh my god your face AHAHAH!" Dream looks at the hysterically laughing man, "you did this to me? Well I guess I gotta punish you~" he puts his hands up and Corpse quickly gets up and runs inside the house, spilling his water in the grass. Dream gets up as well and chases him.
Corpse laughs while running in circles around the house, through the kitchen, into the living room, and back into the kitchen in a continuous loop. Eventually Dream decides to juke him and pauses in the living room and holds his arms out. Corpse runs straight into his arms since he wasn't watching where he was going and Dream caught him. The shirtless dirty blond chuckled sinisterly "gotcha~" When Corpse was caught he used his hands to brace himself for impact against Dream, which now still rest on his bare chest, Corpse blushes in response and looks away. Dream smiles and says in a cocky tone "do you know what this means?" Corpse stutters "h-hm?" The green eyed man chuckles "punishment time!!" He starts tickling Corpse's sides. Corpse laughs and stumbles backwards on to the couch, Dream falls with him and lands on top of him. Corpse blushes hard at the position they're in right now, Corpse is on his back with his legs spread and Dream in between them. Dream notices as well and turns red and moves to get up "s-sorry-" he stutters. As he attempts to get up his groin brushes against Corpse's making Corpse whimper. Dream immediately look down to find that Corpse was hard "woah-" "s-sorry I couldn't help it.." he covers his face in embarrassment, close to tears. Dream smiles and moves his hands "hey..don't hide that pretty face~" he puts a hand on Corpse's cheek and kisses him. Corpse melts into the kiss sighing lust-fuly, he rests his arms on Dream's shoulders. Dream sticks a bit of his tongue out, wanting to explore Corpse's mouth. Corpse opens his mouth and they begin their heated make out session. While kissing Corpse gets desperate and grinds his clothed member against Dream's. In response Dream chuckles and puts his hands on Corpse's hips holding them down, "no no not yet Corpsey~" Dream says in a teasing voice. Corpse whimpers, he wanted- no he needed some sort of friction to release. Dream held his hips down with his legs and left love bites around Corpse's neck and moved his hands up Corpse's shirt to feel his chest. Corpse quietly moaned and panted at all the sensations, it felt amazing to him but also agonizing because of all the teasing Dream was doing to him. Dream pulls Corpse's shirt off and starts working at his nips, licking and gently massaging them. "Hah.. geez Dream.." "heh..feel good? I hope so..~"
Dream licked him up and down and left hickies here and there on his body. He moved a bit to be in between Corpse's legs and he removed his pants then started palming him through his boxers. Corpse began panting harder "a-ah.. dream please.." "please what? Tell me what you want baby..I'll make it happen~" Corpse moans "I-I wanna c-cum..p-please dream let m-me cum..." Dream smiles and kisses his thigh "good boy.." he removes his boxers and starts jerking him off. Corpse begins to moan even more and louder than before, his body shakes at the pleasure. "F-fuck yes..I-I'm close Dream.." Dream stops and Corpse whines "dont worry baby you'll be able to release soon.." he takes his own pants and boxers off "I want some fun to however.." he gets off Corpse and leans against the couch and holds his dick up "since we dont have lube you're gonna have to get this wet with your saliva.." Corpse gets up and licks one side of the rod working his way up to the tip. Dream pants and reaches forward to work on Corpse's ass, he licks his fingers and then inserts one into him. Corpse yelps in surprise and Dream quickly apologizes, "sorry sorry- I gotta do this to prepare you since this is your first time doing it like this.." Corpse nods "ok.." and goes back to Dreams dick, sucking it. Dream inserts another finger and starts scissoring him while panting and lightly moaning from the stimulation Corpse was giving him. He then gently grabs Corpse's hair and pulls him up, "that's enough baby, get on all fours.." Corpse does so ass raised in the air slightly. Dream licks his lips then gently sticks the tip of his sex organ into Corpse ass. Corpse winces slightly and takes a deep breath when Dream moves further in. Dream pants "there...its in all the way..you ready?" Corpse pauses for a moment "yeah.." Dream starts thrusting slowly into Corpse, pants and light moans fill the room as he slowly picks up the pace until he's moving fast in and out of Corpse. He can feel waves pleasure everytime Dream thrusts into him making his eyes roll up in pleasure and his tongue stick out a bit. Dream gets rougher with his thrusts until he hits a spot that makes Corpse moan louder "right t-there! Holy shit y-yes..that f-feels so good..I-Im gonna.." Dream holds the tip of his dick "Dont.." he says in a dominant tone "not yet baby I'm not there yet.." Corpse whines, he wants to cum so bad but Dream won't let him. Dream keeps pounding into Corpse's sensitive spot, becoming sloppier and sloppier with each thrust. "Mmh..you ready baby? Ready to come for me?" "Yes! Yes please let me cum Dream!" "Alright count of three..1.." he pounds into Corpse and bites his shoulder "2..." they get louder and louder, they didn't care anymore about who heard them "3!!" He thrusts deep into Corpse, cumming into him and let's go of Corpse's dick allowing him to cum as well. Dream slowly pulled out and layed down for a moment, "phew..that was...amazing" Corpse panted. Dream chuckles and sits up "I'll take you to the shower.." he stands and picks up Corpse bridal style, taking him to the shower.
    After the shower Dream drys him off and then lays him in bed, wrapping him in a soft blanket. The cats, Bingus, Dadelion, and Patches come in and rest themselves against Corpse. "I'll make you some tea" Corpse nods. Dream leaves thg e room the comes back about 10 min later with 2 mugs of tea to find Corpse sound asleep. Dream smiles and sets the tea down with a cover over it, to keep bugs out and warmth in. He lays down spooning Corpse, "I love you so much Corpsey.." a muffled noise comes from Corpse "I love you to my Dream..." Dream chuckles and naps with Corpse.

(1397 words)
(First CorpseAwaken oneshot ✌😗)