Pet Play (Part 2) ⚠️SMUT⚠️

(Here y'all thirsty bitches go ✌😗)

Dream nuzzled his head into the crook of Corpse's neck and gently licks it. Corpse chuckles "h-hey that tickles" Dream keeps doing it till Corpse rolls over moving the cat eared man below him "I see now..my kitten isn't done with play time now is he?~" Dream shakes his head. Corpse smiles "neither am I pretty pet~" he kisses him, Dream mewls slightly in surprise and melts into it, trying to lift his hips to rub against Corpse's. Corpse moans slightly then sits up "you're really needy huh baby?" Dream nods and rolls over wiggling his butt a bit. The darker haired man watches a bit then holds the tail "this is a butt plug isn't it?" Dream purrs in response "oh you naughty naughty kitten..I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson~"

Corpse moved Dream so he was on all fours and then gave him a quick kiss, then slapped Dream's ass making him yelp in surprise "such a naughty pet I'm gonna have to train you now huh~" Corpse stands moving Dream to his knees, he walks to a drawer pulls something out and comes back. "This is a counting clicker, everytime you disobey I press it and it counts every time I click, when i feel like that's how many times you'll be spanked for being a bad boy..ok kitten?" Dream nods making Corpse smile "good boy now then..pull my pants off and suck masters throbbing cock baby.."Dream does so, however at a snails pace to tease Corpse. Corpse shakes his head and clicks once, Dream gulps and finishes undoing Corpse's belt and taking his pants and boxers off. Corpse's member springs out, hard as a rock, Dream gulps and gently licks the tip before sucking. Corpse pants lightly, watching Dream work his magic on his pulsating dick. Dream takes it into his mouth in little bits and swirls his tongue around the head of it. Corpse makes a frustrated growl, clicks the counter, and thrust up into Dream's mouth, causing him to gag a bit but then recover quickly. "I said suck..not tease kitten, that's for me to do.." Dream nods and starts sucking more, head bobbing up and down on Corpse's rod. Corpse breathes out a shaky moan, slowly moving his hips with Dream's mouth. He feels himself get close but pulls Dream off before he could cum. "Phew..that's enough baby...get on all fours, ass in the air for master" Dream does so shaking his butt a bit at Corpse. Corpse chuckles, squeezing it then spreads his legs farther, "ok baby you only got 3 clicks so good job~ however you still get punished.." Corpse grinds his member against Dream's ass and pulls the tail out, making him whine. Corpse rubs his ass then slaps it hard, instead of a yelp Dream moans into the bed. Corpse raises an eye brow then leans forward and whispers into Dreams ear with his deep voice, "do you actually like that kitten..?" Dream whimpers in response, Corpse's voice causing him to shake a little. Corpse laughs a bit "my my well aren't you masters little slut..~" he slaps Dreams ass again, another moan in response. Corpse coos, "one more baby and I'll fuck you good ok kitten..?~" Dream nods "p-please..." He smirks "please what pet? Tell master what you want..~" "please master I want you to fuck me please!!" Corpse laughs at Dreams desperate begging to be fucked then growls sexually "alright baby~" he thrusts in hard, Dream's back arches and he moans out in pleasure.

Corpse bites his bottom lip and thrusts down into Dream hard making him take it all in. Dream moans out loud, drool pooling out his mouth while Corpse is edging his prostate. Corpse thrusts in and out until he finally hits Dreams prostate hard and thrusts into that spot. Dreams eyes cross and his tongue sticks out due to the overloading pleasure. "Sh-shit baby..." Corpse moans out. Dream moans more and more, mind fuzzy from the pounding he's receiving. Corpse pants hard "ready to cum baby? On the count of three.. 1.." he grabs Dreams dick and jerks it "2.." he plays with Dreams nips "3!!" He bites into Dream's shoulder and thrusts in deep and cums, causing Dream to come at the same time, twitching and moaning loudly.

Corpse carefully pulls out and lays next to Dream. "Phew that...was good...you ok Dream..?" Dream nods "mhm..just..tired..." he says in between pants. Corpse smiles, "let's nap and then clean up..yeah?" Dream nods and cuddles against Corpse. Corpse kisses the top of Dreams head and sleeps.

(784 words)

[Any requests??]