The Accident 💧ANGST💧

Dream and Corpse were on their 10th date, madly in love with one another. They couldn't help but stare at each other admiring each others beauty and handsomeness. They crossed the road holding hands and smiling at each other, however a car was raising by not paying attention either. Dream looked up and saw and quickly tried to push Corpse out of the way but Corpse still got hit along with Dream.

Dream wakes up and looks around where he is. He feels fine just cold and a bit sore, he finds himself in a hospital bed in one of the gowns they give to patients. Corpse was beside him in a chair asleep, wearing the same gown with one arm in a sling. Dream was about to move air out of Corpse's face when he was startled by the Doctor coming in he moved his hand back, Dream smiled respectively "hey before you say anything doc I just wanted to say tha-" "this poor man..." the Doctor interrupts him. "Wha? Hello?" He waves his hand at the doc a bit then stands up and walks in front of the doctor "helloooo?" The Doctor sighs and looks at the bed "and so young to..." Dream is confused "w-what..?" He turns around "oh-oh my god...I'm...I'm dead?!" On the hospital bed is Dreams body covered in a blanket. "No no no no this cant be happening!! Corpse! Corpse wake up I'm here please!! Please..! Please..." Dream starts to cry his voice echoing "C-Corpse..."

Corpse wakes up moving his head up, cheeks stained red from crying. "Dream..." he stands and kisses the body on the forehead "I'll love you forever..and I'll most certainly never find another like you..." he chokes back tears shuffling back to his room in the hospital. Dreams ghost follows him "Corpse...I love you to...please there has to be some way he can hear me..." Dream looks around, and then glances out side. "A bird!!" He attempts to use his ghost powers to bring the bird up to the window. Corpse sees it and smiles, "is that you..Dream?" Dream starts to cry "yes yes it is..." "If it is you..I'm gonna miss you...a-alot..." he cries and cries along side the ghost of Dream.

(385 words)