Description& Warnings!

My life was beautiful, had a perfect husband, a decent job, and a beautiful family but it's all messed up after I meet him.

---- Park Faiza

The first time I saw her, I felt that she is the one, I know it was wrong but my temptation grew bigger and I couldn't control myself. I want to touch her, cherish her, fuck her hard until she passes out. No matter what to do, I just want her, only her. If even I have to kill someone, I'll kill without any hesitation.  She is mine, only mine.

---- Kim Taehyung

Hello, Lovelies❤️❤️
This is my second work, hope you guys will enjoy it , and don't forget to leave a vote and comments.

Warnings: In the first few chapters you guys will find Taehyung's character a little bit rough but don't lose hope, there is a huge character build-up for his character, I'm making this note now cause I'm receiving hate for Taehyung's character. Be aware when you decide to read this book.

Do not spread hate towards any of the characters here, this is a pure fanfiction which means there is no connection with reality and I used BTS member name doesn't mean I am portraying their characters bad way, I just used the name and it's an AU which means no part of this story ever happened in real life, be aware of that.

Please do not judge the characters too easily after reading 2 or 3 chapters, be respectful when you are leaving comments.

I am getting hate comments towards the female lead so, it would be great if you don't judge her too quickly .

Spotify playlist link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4qyJ0W95zmAB0uCtIVmdu1?si=b8QbZjbKTJa9Q6ejNSeY4A&utm_source=copy-link