64 ~ The truth

Taehyung's Pov :

She just slapped me and I held my cheek where she slapped me, then look at her with my teary eyes.

"I know I deserve this, no-"

"Enough!! You broke up with me just because you find out your father was the person who raped me, that's it? That's it, Taehyung? You broke up with me just because of this?" she spats in anger.

"Y-you're -"

"How could you do this, Taehyung? What kind of person do you think I'm? I love you just because of you, Taehyung! I don't care whose child you're, my abuser was your father, Taehyung, not you!! Your father raped me but-but you healed me and you just give up on me just because of this? Didn't you say that we're destined to be together? Then why did you do that?" she yells out loud and I look at her with disbelief, am I hearing right?

"Y-you don't h-hate me?" I ask her to make sure if I heard right or not.

"I never hated you, never, but what you did to me, I'll never forgive you, h-how could you just think that I'll leave you or I'll hate you? How? Do you think my love for you is like paper cards That it will fade away so easily?" she says while tears are messing with her beautiful pale cheeks. I gulp nervously.

"Noona." I softly call out and about to go near her.

"Don't! Just don't!" she spats again. With that, she begins to walk.

"Don't dare to follow me or stalk me, I want to be alone for some time." she warns me and I fall on the floor, tears rolling down to my cheeks continuously, she doesn't hate me, yes, she said she doesn't hate me and I'm so damn lucky to have her, damn lucky!

"I'll make everything right, Noona."

Faiza's Pov

I step out of his mansion while shaking in anger, I'm feeling so much angry, what does he think about himself actually? Did he want to be a great lover by sacrificing his love for his bastard father? Such a foolish lover of mine!

I'm walking through the empty road, not knowing where I'm going actually. Suddenly a car approaches me and stops there.

"Mam, Namjoon sir ordered you to go to his place immediately.'' the driver says and I look at him with a frown, Joon? Joon wants me to meet with him. But why?

"Mam, please get in the car quickly, it's harmful to you to stay outside this way." he says and I nod, then climb into the car and close the door, while I look beside me, I widen my eyes.

"Y-yongi?" He smirks viciously and held my wrist tightly, then yanks me forward to him.

"Hi, honey, long time no see." he says and presses a white fabric on my nose, then everything went blank.

***

I wake up in a semi-dark room but I don't know where I'm actually, I try to sit but I failed cause I'm not feeling my lower half as if my lower half is fully paralyzed, but why I'm feeling like this?

I look around and confirm that I'm in a hospital, wearing a hospital sky blue gown, my upper body is fully fit but my lower body? Why can't I just move it? What happened to me? I'm trying my best to move my body but I can't.