Awkward day!

"Yah! Yoo bi! You're still sleeping!?"

Yes this is how my very nice and beautiful best friend greeted me this morning. Her name is Han Im Na. We are living together in an apartment near our school. She's my best friend since high school. She's like my mom, well actually she's more than my mom that scolds me every morning..

"Aiish! Yah Im na! You don't have to shout." I said while trying to get up on my bed because of sleepyness.

She groaned and asked. "What's the reason why am I shouting huh?"

"Why? Is there any important thing to do this day?" I asked her while looking at the clock. Its 6:45 am.

"Yah! Seriously? You don't know what is it today?" She asked me while trying to calm herself.

I suddenly realized that it's the first day of our second semester! Crap! I got up on my bed and ran in the bathroom to take a bath. I need to hurry, our class will start at 8:30 in the morning. And I know that Im Na didn't prepare our breakfast because she's very busy watching her favorite boy band Super Junior. The reason why every morning we have to go in a coffee shop near school to take our breakfast.

I readied myself to go to school, put some powder in my face and lip balm,and I'm ready! Ready to make my day productive and also to see hot guys. It's my everyday habit.

"Yah! Im Na we have to go!" It's like she didnt heard me because of the earphone stuck on her ears. Aissh this girl! I grab the earphone on her ears and said that we need to go for us to take our breakfast.

------------

At the coffee shop:

"Goodmorning YuBi!" Greet by a girl that is working in this coffee shop. She knows us already because we're always taking our breakfast here.

We ordered a pancake and coffee jelly that we always order in this coffee shop.

While waiting for our order, I saw a guy entered this coffee shop. Gosh! He's really handsome! He has a brown and neat hair, hes wearing a white v-neck shirt and a brown jacket and a black skinny jeans paired with a brown combat shoes. He took off his shades and I saw his very charming brown eyes and his pouty and red lips.

"Gosh he's so handsome!" I said to myself then suddenly he saw me and smile like he saw a funny thing. Then I felt that my jaw was drop. Aiish why am I like this! I was always making myself look stupid when I saw a good looking guy! Stupid! Stupid!

I didnt notice that Im Na is snapping her fingers in front of my eyes and asking me if I already got my schedule this whole day at school.

"Yes I have it already!" While trying to compose myself again.

"It's like you make yourself look dumb again my beautiful bestfriend?" She laughed.

I didnt notice that the good looking guy who was sitting at the back of Im Na. He's sitting towards me. That makes me feel uncomfortable because of my stupid act. He's talking at the phone while looking at the window.

Aiissh! Why am I still glaring at him!? If he caught me looking again at him he will laugh again or worst he'll get mad at me!

"Heres your order!" The waiter serves us our foods.

We eat our breakfast and talk about what we're going to do this whole day.

We are done eating our breakfast and we stand up. As we pass by in the table of that good looking guy I heard a voice of a little girl shouted. "Jong suk oppa!"

He waves he's hand and said:

"Hows my little niece?" He gave her a warm and very cute smile.

We stepped out the coffee shop and go to the school.

--------------

Yey! I hope that you liked this story! Just comment if you want me to update this story because i really just tried this one.

If you want to know what will happen next i'll try my best to update this!