Complicated and Promise

Lee YuBi P.O.V

My hand was grabbed by Jongsuk and dragged me to his apartment and begging me to listen. Seriously? Whats happening? He held my shoulders and he started to be serious. I'm on a state of shock. I dont know what is happening and I dont know what to do.

"What do you want?" I asked him nervously.

Lee Jong Suk P.O.V

I saw to her face that she was starting to panic. I dont want to scare her because she might run away again. But I need to do this.

"I just want to tell you something and I know that I should not tell you this but I cant keep this any longer." I said and I stare at her wide and sparkling eyes.

"W-what is it?" She stuttered.

"I think I'm starting to like you!" I dont know but this is what I feel. Though I'm still not pretty sure about my feelings to her but I think I'm starting to like her now.

"What?!!!" She screamed at my face that makes my ear drum to break.

"I think I like you!" I said shyly. I can feel my face started to blush just like her. Her eyes blinked triple times when she heard me.

"But you should not do this! You are my Professor! Did you forget about it? We should not have any romantic relationship with each other!" She said while trying to escape from my grip on her shoulder.

"Yes I know about that! So I have a deal! For now, while you're finishing your degree, I wont do anything about my feelings. But when the day that you will graduated I will do everything just to make you mine!"

"I'm sorry." She uttered.

"What do you mean? Why you're saying sorry?"

"Its so fast and I dont even know what is happening now." She looked at my eyes.

"I like you but I dont want you to pressure yourself just to answer me. Thats why I'm giving you a time to like me." But she started to cry, she pushed me and she started to run again. I tried to follow but she went inside her apartment.

"What should I do now?" My eyes started to blur because I felt that she just rejected me.

Lee YuBi P.O.V

I run to my apartment and leaned my back to the wall.

"Why am I crying?" Even me I dont know why am I crying. Is it because this is the first time that someone told me that he likes me? Or I still didnt forgive myself about my sister, because started that day I have decided that I will never let myself to be happy. I think that my tears were already dry thats why there is no more tears escaping from my eyes.

"YuBi are you alright?" ImNa asked me with full of concern in her face.

Finally! ImNa is already here! The last time that I need her, she was not around but I'm still thankful that WooBin was on my side to comfort me.

"I dont know! Im already pissed off! I dont know what to do!" I answered her but she still remained clueless. I run to my room and buried my head on my pillow. ImNa started to knock at my door non-stop. I just laid down on my bed for about 3 hours. Trying to forget about what Jongsuk told me. My door was opened. I forgot that Imna have a spare key of the door here.

"So tell me! What is your problem?" She crossed her arms and stand in front of me.

"Its just nothing." I said lazily to her.

"Ok fine! Then just explain to me why you sleep in the apartment of Professor Kim?" She asked with her eyebrow raised. "Are you...?" She asked curiously.