punz || please one more night (smut)

please one more night...

cw: drugs, praising
———————————————————

"my decision is final y/n!" your father yells, as you lay back on your bed. "and your most logical decision is to move me across the country?" you yell back. "it's just a boy robert" your mother tries to defend you, but failed miserably.

your boyfriend punz hasn't had a good reputation and he would usually bring you down with him every time he got in trouble.

the reason why your father had enough of this boy was because you've been recently arrested for skinny dipping in a lake under the influence of alcohol and drugs. "i'm 20 jesus christ!" you exclaim sitting up. "and you live under my roof! taking a "gap" year. gap year my ass!"

it was true, you promised to take a gap year but one thing led to another and you were still not in college.

your dad was furious, his face was getting a stronger shade of red by the second. "robert she's right you can't just send her to her aunts in england! what is she going to do there?"

your mother couldn't hold back her tears by your fathers drastic decision. seeing her in this state made you feel guilty because you knew this was all your fault.

"my decision is final. you're leaving tomorrow i don't give a crap!" your father finalizes his yelling and storms out of your room.

"i'm so sorry honey" your mother says quickly following your father trying to convince him to make you stay. it was pointless.

you groan laying back on your soft bed wishing you didn't get caught two nights ago. you were basically under house arrest after that night, and didn't have any time to tel punz what happened.

one single tear falls from your eyes thinking about the fact that you might never see punz again. you were dating him for over a year and you were convinced he was your soulmate.

your mind was racing full of possibilities of what can happen tomorrow but it's quickly interrupted by a noise coming from your window. it seemed to be a knock. you wipe your tear sitting up and walking towards your window.

you got to your window and found a smiling punz waiting for you to open the window. "y/n Im so sorry" he apologizes looking at you in the eyes. he was really sorry. "be quiet i don't want them to hear you. it's fine don't worry"

"i really fucked up y/n"

"punz don't worry about it it's fine i just.. you know" you were too scared to even finish your sentence.

"are leaving me?" punz sighed trying to get you to feel bad for him.

"of course not" you smirk as you walk back to your bed grabbing a duffel bad from under your bed.

"wait are we actually doing this?" he asked looking at you getting out of your window and sliding it shut.

"punz i love you more than anything in the world now let's go before my parents come back to check on me" you wink looking at punzs shocked face. you both hop off your roof, it wasn't that tall.

you sit in the passenger seat of punzs car throwing your duffel bag on the back seat. punz nervously puts the key of his car in turning it on.

you looked at him for a second studying him him trying to figure out why he wasn't being as affectionate as before.

"what?" he asked pulling out of your driveway.

"nothing" you shake your head and grin at him running your fingers through his soft hair.