2.7

"Where the fuck is he?" I cried

"You have to remember that he had to get a flight here. Take some deep breaths"

"I just need him here"

"He'll be here soon."

______

"No, I can't have this baby without him. I need him to be here with me."

"That's not something you can decide. You have to do this without him." Kristen said

All of a sudden the door swung open and I made eye contact with Matt. I had tears running down my face.

He walked over to the bed and grabbed my hand.

"I'll go in the waiting room" Kristen said

"Thank you for being here for her" Matt said

She smiled and walked out

"I-I can't br-breathe" I coughed out

A nurse walked around and put an oxygen mask on my face, helping my breathing.

"You're okay. Take a deep breath." he said "I'm sorry, I left you all by yourself and I should have called-"

"It isn't you fault. I'm just happy you're here now." I said "I don't want to do this. It hurts so much."

"I'll be by you the whole time" Matt smiled

______

I laid there recovering from the pain but it was finally over. I had tears running down my face as the nurse placed the baby boy in my arms.

Matt had tears brimming his eyes as he kissed the top of my head.

"You did great baby girl. You brought another little miracle into this world."

"You helped" I laughed "I wanna name him after Shawn"

"I love that"

okay this was really short im sorry. follow me on twitter: @gettingespinosa tweet me that you found me through wattpad:)

xoxo

-lyss