broken and scarred

the beast bomb still has the chakra of the ten-tails. so i could focus on it. I just had to lessen the force enough. I had to use all the chakra the nine-tails gave me.

~~~~

Purple flames engulfed the attack people looked at it in awe. it was slowly eating away at the attack. it didn't have much time left to get rid of it. It got closer to HQ the flames moved to surround the building like a barrier. Owl flying in the flames. It hit, causing destruction in its wake, but as the smoke cleared they were still alive. unable to communicate, but alive. save by Tsukino.

but the flame disappeared from Tsukino and Madara picked her up by the neck. she only smiled as blood dripped from her mouth.

"why so sad. yu took the brains out, just didn't kill them," She laughed.

He threw her down. at this point, she wasn't able to move, completely exhausted from the jutsu she did.

They all looked worried and naruto asked what happen to them.

"they're alive, injured but alive," Neji replied.

this was a relief to everyone but their attention was soon drawn back to ten-tails. a hand came at them knocking many people down but Neji and the head of the Hyuga clan protected naruto.

~~~~

i was barely conscious as I listen to them. Obito was currently in charge. he needed to sacrifice himself to revive Madara. so he would choose the next move. this concerned me. I looked shocked as wood spikes went flying down killing many. I coughed as I tried to get up but my body failed me.

"you have no strength, just watch," Obito said.

If I could just build up a little chakra maybe I could save them.

Naruto was able to now destroyed the ones coming but his chakra ran out. My eyes widened as he prepared a focused attack aiming at naruto. I managed to get up, as I saw Hinata then Neji standing in front of him. Everything slowed down. i wouldn't let this happen I couldn't.

I jumped down using the chakra i built up. I've never been so fast in my life, and I got in the middle of them pushing them all away as the spikes came down. i thought it would be painful, but I couldn't feel any pain. i turned to see the three looking at me as multiple spikes ran through me.

They were yelling but I couldn't hear them. I began to fall only for Neji to catch me.

"why," He said choking up.

"I've done so much evil in my life, and yet you all never gave up on me. this is the least I could do to repay you. besides. I couldn't let the man I love die,'" I said smiling.

i always imagined my death to been chaotic and fill with pain but it wasn't. i felt at peace as I was finally able to make my own choice of what to do with my life. I smiled brightly as a tear ran down my face. I was finally free of this cruel world. I'm only sorry I made you cry. I reached up wiping Neji's tear away.

"live," Was the last thing that left my lips before everything went cold and dark.

~~~~

Neji held Tsukino in his arms and Hinata and Naruto looked on shocked. Neji's tear fell onto her face as his world came crashing down.

"I never believed you to be evil. not once. you stood in front of us shielding us, taking so many blows, so many injuries, so many scares. You are a hero," He said.

Yes, their broken and scarred Ninja.