Return

I opened my eyes to see I was in a hospital room but I had restraints on. I looked around to see the room was locked up. I rolled my eyes quickly getting out of the restraints. I unlocked the windows opening them and sat on the bed waiting for something to happen.

The door opened and I smirked seeing a shocked nurse. She looked around trying figure out what happened.

"how did you get out of your restraints?" she asked.

I jumped off the bed walking towards her. She went pale and I backed her up against a wall.

"How insulting. Such pathetic restraints could never hold me back, " I said.

She whimpered. So my reputation was a scary one. People feared me. What else did I expect? The door opened and a hand wrapped around my wrist pulling me back.

I looked to see Neji. My eyes narrowed and I went to punch him but he grabbed my other hand stopping me.

"calm down Tsukino, " he said.

I kicked his legs out from under him and pinned him to the ground. The nurse ran out leaving us alone.

"why did you bring me back you fool?" I growled.

He pulled my arm out from me making me fall on him. He wrapped his arms around me stopping me from moving.

"you don't need to act so tough anymore. We know what happened. You don't have to carry the burden alone anymore, " he said.

I pushed myself up and turned away from him.

"Tsukino, " He said.

"you're a fool. You think you know everything. Well, you don't. You know nothing, " I said.

"you're right. I don't know anything. I know nothing about what you went through, so tell me, " he said.

I scoffed at him as I titnred to met his gaze.

"you think it's that simple. Oh, I'll just tell you everything that happened. All the people I killed for them. The blood that stains my hands. It'll never be washed off, " I said.

My first clenched as they shook. I looked to see blood on them. It wasn't real but I saw it often.

I felt arms wrap around me and I looked to see Neji hugging me from behind. I was tense at first before I relaxed and tears spilled from my eyes.

"you stupid idiot, " I mumbled.

I pushed him away right before the door opened revealing two people. Kakashi and the hokage. I sighed sitting in the bed. This would be a long painful encounter.

"Tsukino you're a member of the leaf again, " the hokage said.

I looked at her like she was an idiot. What was she thinking?

"We know the situation with Danzo Tsukino and your involvement in the attack of Pein, " Kakashi said.

"and does that really make everything I've done okay. Does that fix everything? I do not deserve forgiveness nor do I want yours," I said.

"your right it doesn't change what you've done. So work on fixing you wrong here in the leaf with your comrades help, " Tsunade said.

I sighed looking away from them. Should I stay or should I leave? I didn't know. But with the war coming where did I want to be. On my own or with comrades.

"fine, " I said.

(I have an update to what's happening on my board and in my book authors notes/ tagged)