CH/7\

/Sunday, August 13, 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia\

/R A I N E • B O O N E\

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

/R A I N E • B O O N E\

My eyes popped opened as I laid on someone naked body, I jumped up. I don't even know what the fuck happen last night, I just know I kissed a girl while we was playing spin the bottle but after that is a blur.

I looked over to see a pretty dark skinned girl laying sound a sleep with her hair all over her face, making it hard to see who it was.

I can't believe I got so fucked up that I cheated, I'm such a bad girlfriend.

I moved off to see who it was, I sighed realizing it was someone I know and not some random. Since it was Dior I can tell her it was an mistake what happen last night was a mistake and shouldn't be talked about at all.

She was sweet and I know she would understand where I'm coming from since she also know I have a girlfriend, well I think she know.

I just hope she didn't catch feelings and try to do the most, but she don't seem like that type.

"Dior" I said quietly not wanting anyone who passed out in the other room hear me.

I shook her body some more before her eye opened and she jumped up looking at me as I was covered in a blanket.

"Wait, did we" She started to say.

"Yes, please listen" I said stopping her before she can say something els.

I could see she also regrets it.

"This was an mistake, obviously we both was drunk and wasn't thinking. You know I got a girl friend right?" I said trying to not sound like an ass hole.

I watch as her face soften and nod.

"Yea, I know and I also understand no one would ever find out not even Sani" she said mentioning her best friend.

"Thank you, I knew you would be understanding. Especially since we don't have no feelings towards each other" I added as I got up slipping on some clothes.

"Yea" She said putting her clothes on from yesterday.

"I'm gonna go before anyone come in or looks for me" Sani said as she left the room with out looking at me.

I don't know why but I felt a feeling that I haven't felt for a while.

Guilt.