CH/11\

/Friday, August 19 2020\
/Atlanta, Georgia\

/D I O R • H A N S\

My eyes were focused on the screen, as the cars that were being controlled by me and Sani. We were at the Dave and buster on the arcade machines.

We just had way too many alcoholic drinks and are now acting like kids hyped on sweets. I was having the best time here.

"Damn sani you keep losing," I said in a teasing voice as I smirked at her knowing that I'm getting under her skin

"Fuck you Dior" Sani responded with a middle finger

"Let me go I bet you I can beat you," Taya said making me look at her with the same smirk on my face

"Be my guest I don't mind whooping your ass too" I proudly said as I place my game card on the scanner.

I also forgot to mention it was a double date, Sani and destiny, and Me and Taya. Well, Sani and destiny were just here as 'friends' but Sani insisted to me it was a double date so I just went with it.

Me and Taya have been getting close over the past three days, after all the things I experience in the first couple of days of being in college she was like a breath of fresh air you know.

I've tried my best to avoid Raine and Zy'Ria but it was very hard avoiding Zy'Ria since we lived together but I somehow managed to. Since Tuesday night when I went out with Taya she has been crying in her room non stop. I have no idea what happened but if what happened keeps her from running into me then so be it.

As the game begin, Taya and I played the game focused ass fuck. The sound of a phone ringing can be heard from near us but I paid it no mind since I knew it wasn't my phone.

It was destiny's phone since I heard her voice saying hello. See I was not trying to listen to my surroundings because I wanted to put my all into this game because Taya was actually about to win. But when I heard a certain name being bought up my eyes widen and I looked towards her.

"Yea Raine, we near the bar and the beginning of the arcade you should be able to see us," Destiny said as she look towards the entrance way which she could barely see from here.

Raine......here now.

My heart started beating fast ass fuck and I just felt sick for some reason.

"I'll be back, Sani can you come with me," I said as I hop up and drag Sani to the bathroom with me.

As soon as I got in there I rush to the toilet letting everything I ate come out of my mouth. The alcohol was catching up to me now and I guess being nervous is making me feel sick.

"Ew Dior this way you want me in here, give me a heads up next time," Sani said as she grabbed my hair and hold it as I continued to throw up.

"I....sorry," I said after finishing.

I wiped my face with the paper towels Sani handed me before getting up and flushing the toilet. I made my way to the sink going inside my cross bag purse for my travel toothbrush and toothpaste that I keep with me in case of emergency.