💙 Prologue💙

Prologue

"Wh- why are you taking off my clothes?!" Taehyung stuttered, panicking as the tall, pierced, blonde haired male knelt down and undid his pants, dropping them down around his knees. The blonde palmed him through his boxers, causing Taehyung to shudder and spread his legs wider to accommodate him.

"So sensitive. Does my hand feel that good to you?" The blonde teased, raising a pierced eyebrow as Taehyung struggled to keep his voice in. He refused to let this man see him crack under pressure. Or pleasure.

"It's so big! And it's not even fully hard!" The blonde says with excitement before leaning in to rub his plump lips over the outline of his cock and hummed with pleasure. Taehyung let out a strangled moan as his legs threatened to give out from under him as his cock swelled underneath the blondes sinful lips mouthing over his straining erection through his tented boxers.

The blonde male looked up, meeting Taehyung's wide eyes as he stared down at him while covering his mouth with the back of his hand before squeezing his eyes shut to block out the alluring sight of the beauty teasing his cock. "You're so erotic, Taehyung. It makes me wanna take advantage of you." He says as he pulls down the boxers, smirking slightly as Taehyung's fat cock sprung out and smacks the blonde in the face.

"Please." Taehyung whispers brokenly, Looking down at the man that he can only describe as sin, wrapping his hand around his dick.

"Hmm? What was that?" He hums, pumping his fist slowly while staring heatedly at Taehyung's flushed face. Taehyung gulps as shakily reaches out for the man's face, lifting his chin to meet his eyes. Taehyung took in the sight of the male on his knees, his thick, wet lips and dark eyes shimmering with desire and Taehyung finally realized he had already lost this battle. He grabs his thick cock and guides it to the male's plump lips.

"Namjoon, suck me. Please!" He beseeched, tears almost forming in his eyes and Namjoon smiled, showing off his perfect white teeth and dimples.

"I like how you sound moaning my name." Namjoon smirked, before taking Taehyung deep inside his mouth and into his throat, hollowing out his cheeks as he slurped greedily around his thick length, earning a slew of curses from the blue haired male. Taehyung chanted his name like a prayer, like a curse or maybe even as a plea. All he knew was that he was in complete bliss.

_________________________________________

I'm so salty towards Wattpad. It makes me feel so unmotivated but I have to get through it.... If you know other people that read my books, please let them know how to find me. I go by TheNamCrabss now. Basically my old name but with an Extra "S."

I love you, my Little Crabbies!! Please be sure to vote and comment. It will motivate me and I honestly need that right now. 💙

-K