Party Time!

6 years later

"Sup mom." Danielle said moving carefully to her mother.

"Hey Dani can i help you..?" Hayley asked a little suspicious of Danielle.

"Yeah Acutally.. so there is this party to night an all of my friends are going so i am i allow-"

Hayley inturrupted before she could finish talking.

" No your just 13 i wont allow it and neither will your father." She said with a stern voice giving her daughter a threating and serious look.

"But-" Hayley inturrupted her again

"No buts my decison is final end of dissucion.

"Fine..whatever" Danielle whined and walked away.

Timeskip*

" Hey Hope so there is this huge party tonight im wondering do u wanna go with me?" She asked with puppy eyes and Hope was going to protest but just agreed.

"Sure.. but didnt mom say you were not allowed to go? Hope asked with one eyebrown raised.

"Yeah...but cmon just this once it wont hurt to have a little bit of fun right?" She told her sister and Hope just nodded.

"Okay.. so what time is the party? Hope asked walking towards her sister.

"In two hours so start getting ready, oh and by the way PLEASE! Help me choose outfit. The twin pleaded.

Hope just giggled and nodded.

Timeskip*

"Okay so number two or number one? Danielle asked holding up a black beatiful dress that had little dimonds on it then she was holding up a sexy tank top thats was revealing but just the right amount and it was white, then she held up a pair of shorts and net leggings.

" Defenetely number one." Hope said while pointing at the tank top and short with net leggins.

" Number one it is!" Danielle said with exicment in her voice and going to the bathroom to change.

************************************
"Okay so now your turn to pick for me little sis." Hope said the last sentence with a bit more sas
" Excuse you! Ur only 6 minutes older! She stated while fake pouting and they both laughed.

Hope was holding up a lether jacket with a white shirt and black pants with a bair of black stylish boots. And a white tight dress with a v neck.

"Hmm take the lether jacket one, its classi and hot as fuck, i swear to good everyone is gonna drool over you and i will happily beat them up." She tried sounding serious but failad and started laughing with Hope.

(No onea home only The twins so they can laugh or do anything without being caught)

Timeskip

"Okay you ready?" Danielle asked
"Yeah Lets go." Hope replied with a smile.

" Alexandria is gonna pick us up in about 10."Danielle explained while keeping her eyes on her phone. Hope just nodded.

10 min later*

*Honk*Honk

"Thats our que." Hope said while walking to the car with Danielle.

" Ey! Dani Hope sup get in yall." Alexandria shouted from the car.

" Yeah! Comming! They both shouted.
They went inside the car which smelled of smoke and alcohol.

"This is the biggest party yet." Alexandria told them looking in the back mirror."

" Yeah i heard its gonna be epic!" Danielle said super excited.
"How did you convince Hope to come?"
" I tought i could go ou a little and someone has to bring her home." Hope answered for Danielle.
" Your parents dont know do they." She asked them already knowing the answer to that.