Dad...DAD!

"What were you thinking, you are thirteen years old!" Their mother yelled at her two kids with a very disappointed look

"We're sorry mom." Hope said being the mature twin she is.

"Sorry isn't going to get you out of thi-" Hayley stopped talking when she saw Rebkeha all bloody

"Oh bloody hell that old drunk did not taste good, i've always hated blood type O i have no idea how Nik can drink that." Rebekah told herself wiping the blood from her.

"The both of you could have gotten hurt, tribird or not this is a dangerous world." Hayley said calming down and Rebekah being beside her agreeing with her

"I know it's just..sorry it won't happen again." Danielle said bowing her head down in shame knowing they had worried their mother.

"I don't want to hear about this again, kapish?" She said with the serious mom look and the twins nodded.

"Now go to your rooms you are grounded." Hayley said crossing her arms.

"What, but mom." Both the twins whined in unison.

"No but now go to your rooms." She said not giving them any mercy whatsoever.

As the twins went up to their separate rooms they argued on the way on whose fault it was.

"I didn't force you to come." Daniellle said with sas in her voice

"No I know you begged me." Hope said back with the same sas.

"Kids stop fighting and go to bed." They could hear Hayley downstairs yelling.

*Timeskip few days

"Mom,when is dad coming home?" Danielle asked with a sad expression

"Soon Dani..hopefully ." Hayley said not wanting to disappoint her daughter and Dani just hummed in content.

"Okay I'm gonna go outside bye mom." She said hugging her mom.

"Bye, have fun Dani." She hugged back

Danielles pov*

I was strolling around in the New orleans neighborhood when a boy came up to me

"Hey what are you doing?" The unknown boy who seemed to be my age asked politely.

"Oh nothing much, you?" I asked back

"Same, Um im Jace." He said playing with his fingers nervously.

"I'm Danielle but people call me Dani." I told him with a nice voice.

"That's a nice name, so uh do you maybe wanna hang..out?" Jace asked nervously in fear of rejection

"Thanks and yeah sure I'm bored anyways." I said and gave off a bright smile.

We walked around and talked about ourselves and the things we liked to do and he bought me a soda. We started playing truth or dare ofcourse i'm a daredevil so I picked dare when he asked me.

"Okay I dare you to go into that alleyway as far as you can go." Jace said pointing into the dark and long alleyway.

"Um..sure." I said I was a little hesitant because I didn't like dark areas at all.

So I started walking and it was really creepy. I looked back to see Jace smiling at me and waving me to keep going, which I did. I reached the end of the alley and I was so deep in that I couldn't see Jace anymore so I turned around to go back, but then I felt a pair of strong arms turn me around and put magical handcuffs on me.

"What the hell is your problem?" I said trying to cast a spell but to no avail. Multiple people with black capes started to surround me.

"Who are you people, what do you want?" I asked scared.

"We are here child to get our revenge on the evil Klaus Mikealson for what he has done." A man stepped out of the shadows removing the hood from his head.

"My dad is not evil, stop lying, let me go, I will tell my family." I threatened them but they all just laughed.

"We are going to kill you, don't worry dear you won't become a vampire since we all know people under the age of fifteen cannot turn. I started to panic looking around for an escape but I was completely surrounded by people in all directions. The man took a knife to my throat

"Any last words child?" The man asked, smirking.

"Dad..DAD!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

"Oh dear old daddy isn't going to save yo-" before the man could finish the sentence he was flung back into the wall.

"Close your eyes sweetheart." I could hear that it was my dad so I closed my eyes and I could hear herts being torn out and heads flying around, bodies dropping all around me and screaming lots of screaming. After a few minutes I heard my dad talk.

"You dare hurt MY child, I will make you regret ever laying your eyes on her." He said biting into the man's throat and ripping it out. *GIF*

"It's all right, you're safe

"It's all right, you're safe." Dad said hugging me tight and stroked my back gently trying to calm me down.

"They tried to k-kill m-" But before I could finish Klaus interrupted her.

"They where no where near even giving you a paper cut because I would never allow that, no need to worry luv they are gone." Klaus told his daughter to break the hug and kiss her forehead.

"Let's go home shall we." Klaus said taking his daughters hand and speeding to the Mikaelson compound.

*Mikaelson compound*

Klaus told them all everything that happened

"I hope you made them suffer immensely Nik." Rebejah said gritting her teeth.

"More than their frail little minds could ever imagine." Klaus said smirking, remembering their faces when he ripped them apart.

Hayley was upstairs with Danielle as she explained what happened about Jace the people surrounding her the man.

"You're safe now your dad saved you." Hayley said kissing her daughter's forehead, Klaus stood by the doorway watching.

***************************************************

So sorry i havent been uploading. And i know i have been focusing on Danielle a lot but i will start focsuing more one Hope too in the oncoming chapters. Please go check out my Legacies imagines On DanielleRIP. I hope you enjoyed <3.