13) Angel...Darling Angel

Zak- (Smirks) Reaching up as I trail my fingertip beneath my lovers shirt, pushing it up and pulling it off. (Growls Lowly) Grasping his hips in a bruising grip, I lean forward and trail my lips from his navel to his chest.

Nick- (Groans Unashamedly and Pants) Reaching up and twisting my fingers into the older males hair. (Stutters) "Zak, the kids?"

Zak- Roughly pulling the petite male down into my lap as I dig my fingers into the tender flesh of his lower back. (Hums) "Are in bed, though if they awaken and need anything their Uncles got it handled." Nuzzling against his collarbone, I trail my lips up his neck teasingly pressing my fangs against flushed flesh. "And the door is locked, no one is bothering us until morning." I trail heated kisses along his jaw.

Nick- (Groans) Pressing my thighs against my lovers hips as I arch, tilting my head back baring my neck. (Pants Heavily) "Please!"

Zak- Pulling away slightly as I look into my lovers glazed over eyes. "What do you want?" I wasn't going to go any further until I knew for sure it's what he wanted and I wanted, no needed to hear him say it.

Nick- Twisting my fingers into my partners shirt as I tug at it harshly, pulling it up and off him. "Fuck me, I want you to own me."

Zak- (Growls) Standing quickly with the petite male in my arms, I change our position as I suddenly lay him against the bed. "Oh, I plan to lay claim to you. But is that all you want?" I needed to hear him say he wanted to be bonded to me and turned as I would never curse him against his will.

Nick- Melting into the silk sheets, I shift my hips and open my legs further for my partner to kneel between them. "Turn me, bind me to you. I'm not going anywhere, baby I'm yours."

Zak- Feeling the tension roll off me in waves at hearing the words that I needed so desperately. "Mine." Grabbing ahold of his thighs, I pull him closer to me as I make quick work of undoing the belt and zip of the jeans he wears. "I love and hate the clothes you wear." (Snarls) I get his jeans and boxers off, then remove my own tossing everything onto the floor.

Nick- Teasingly running my legs along my partners as I rest my thighs at his hips. "Please, fuck me."

Zak- I didn't even have to touch him and he was acting like a desperate submissive whore. "Patience love." Resting a hand on his chest, I slip two slicked fingers within him.

Nick- (Moans Loudly) My eyes fall closed as I arch, twisting my fingers into the sheets.

Zak- (Smirks) I work my fingers in and out of him at a tortuously slow pace.

Nick- He literally sets me on fire from the inside out, causing me to literally spasm. (Whines Pitifully) "Please."

Zak- Pulling my fingers from within him, I lube up my dick and slide further between his parted thighs as I sink into his willing body.

Nick- (Moans Loudly) Arching, I reach up and dig my fingers into his shoulders.

Zak- His blunt nails dig into my shoulder blades. (Groans and Growls) Shifting my weight as I kneel, I grasp his thighs and pull his legs up around my hips holding them there as I thrust my hips within him at a rough pace.

Nick- My toes curl as I arch even more, reaching my arms up above my head and grab the head board. (Pants Heavily and Stutters) "Fuck, yes!"

Zak- His back arches even more and rather dangerously. (Mutters) "You're gonna break your spine." Moving my left hand from his thigh to his navel, I press down and hold him to the bed.