What do you say when someone dies?

Aries POV
I felt it, we all did. To be honest, I didn't see this as a possibility when I split us up into two groups. But I should have.
Gem started yelling something, something that would have been at least a tad more distinct had I been listening. But I didn't listen because I never do. It was Libra, Leo, Ini, Aquarius or Scorpio. I knew we lost someone but going over who we may have lost- who I may have lost broke me.
I crumbled to the floor, allowing myself to feel- to truly express how I feel- for the first time. And maybe it was the excruciating pain from my leg that made me do it, but we all know it wasn't.
"I- can't- keep- doing- this." Virgo panted. I looked into her eyes, although I could hardly see through the tears clouding my vision. It'll be ok- that's what I tell myself when it won't be.
We drove to 7/11 in silence, as if we might crash or shatter if we made a sound. But when we arrived, we noticed something most peculiar. In place of seeing (or not seeing) one less person, we saw two more. And without thinking, I slammed on the brakes- bringing the car to a terrible screech.
I dare not say anything before I dig my nails into a young red-headed woman's back. I let out an exasperated sigh and then moved to the male next to her.
"Where were-?" I sink to the floor again before they begin to count.
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
"Cancer?" Taurus asks, worried. However, Capricorn's expression was oddly grim and looked as though she already knew.
Leo
Virgo
Libra
"Scorpio?"
It's Scorpio.
"It's her." Pisces broke, finally broke. He had been put through two much, two thirds of him- ripped away.
"Yeah." Aquarius agreed silently.
I looked into Aquarius' eyes, they were so different from Virgo's who were always frantic and panicked, her eyes were far away from here but they were always certain and never worried although majority of the time they were sad.
"We sleep in the 7/11 tonight, we put the shutters down and kill anyone who tries to interfere."
That was my voice, but it felt so different.
The others looked as though they might object but they had no other option. Someone was obviously killing us off.
We all gathered in the 7/11 putting down any sleeping bags and pillows we could find from the back rooms of the store. We sat in a random order, silently.
What do you say when someone dies?