Wait, What?

Sagittarius POV
"What's up, buttercups?" I strolled towards Anna and Bella.
Everyone was whispering, maybe not about me, but about someone, presumably Wendy.
"Sarah, come here." Anna rushed me.
They looked distressed. "Is Mary a Zodiac?" Bella whispered.
What? Mary? Is Bella on crack? A Zodiac? Really?
I laughed. "What one would she be-?"
It hit me. "Why?"
Anna showed me her phone. Someone had leaked a video of Mary, but it wasn't Mary. It was Mary turning into someone else, or rather; something else. A familiar, short, blue-haired, dark-eyed, skinny, edgy female.
WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Leo POV
I saw it, the photo. I knew it. That's why Mary was like that. How did I not realise? How will other people perceive it? What if she gets taken away to be experimented on? I did not see this.

Taurus POV
OH MY GOD! How? Why? Who? Where? When? Mary is her? I can't even. This is shocking. I am wig-less. I am shook to the core. I am deceased and on the floor. I swear when I saw the video, I almost passed out in Biology. I wish I would have, I could have gone home. Well shit, guess I found another.

Virgo POV
"Hi, Emily!"
"Have you seen this video of Mary?" She shoved her phone towards me. "What a freak!"
What? Mary is? "Ay! Don't talk about her like that! This video is obviously fake!" Emily scoffed, she stared talking to me but I didn't listen. What a bitch, if she knew who I really was, she would not talk to me like that. I really need to find everyone and get back to the Zodiac, before I lose my sanity.

Pisces POV
"BRO, YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND? I THOUGHT YOU WERE STRAIGHT!" I exclaimed at my friend, Adam. He then said goodbye and headed to school. I couldn't go because I was sick. I began to scroll through my phone. WAIT WHAT? OH NO, OH NO. WHAT IF THEY FIND OUT ABOUT ME? WHY DID SHE HAVE TO BE THE FIRST TO GET EXPOSED? AH! PLEASE, NO.

Aries POV
I hopped on the school bus and sat, when Sam texted me. "WATCH THIS!" He texted. I pressed on the message he sent me. It was Mary transforming into-. WHAT? I almost fell out of my seat. I didn't even realise that Sam had jumped onto the bus because I was just staring at my phone.
FUCK! How could this happen?

Libra POV
UH, WHAT EXACTLY? MARY WAS WHO EXACTLY? I HAVE TO TEXT MY BOYFRIEND ABOUT THIS! I texted Adam about Mary and sent him the video. Oh yeah, Aries is my boyfriend. We've agreed to call it quits when we make it back to the Zodiac.

Flashback
He pushed the waist of his tracksuit pants down slightly and pressed on his hip. Wait- what?
"How long have I known?" As if he'd read my mind, "Since I saw your little 'tattoo' this morning."
Libra, my best friend was Libra?

It honestly isn't that shocking that one of us was exposed for being a Zodiac. I knew it would happen.

Cancer POV
Woah, really? Crazy story, I already knew Mary was a Zodiac, I mean; the signs were there. Let's just hope I'm not going to be found out yet.

Capricorn POV
I was talking with my sister when she mentioned it; WAIT A MINUTE. NO, HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT?

Aquarius POV
I was pretending to be sick so I didn't have to go to school. One of my "friends" sent the video to the group chat. I mean, at least I was in the chat. I checked the video, Oh my god!

??? POV
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING. GOOD LUCK GETTING AWAY FROM THAT VIDEO, MARY, OR SHOULD I SAY;

SCORPIO?