Reminiscing

Ini POV
"Gem?" I squealed at my twin sister. She nodded at me. I finally found my sister.

We got dressed in our dresses, Anna's was baby blue and a mermaid-shape. Mine, however was red, it went down to the floor and had a slit in it. The straps were rhinestoned and I wore matching heels to go with it.
Anna and I went out to show our Dad and Step-Mum. Our Mum died about a month after we had come down to Earth.

"Hunny, you look beautiful." I heard Dad say to Anna. Then I walked out. My Step-Mom gasped. "You look stunning." She looked like she could cry. Dad looked stunned to. We took photos and then we were off.

I was looking for my friends when I remembered they weren't coming, they were off smoking pot somewhere, gross. My friends are crackheads, like actual crackheads, only friends with them because they're fun to hang with. "Wanna dance?" I asked Anna, she shook her head, not going to lie, expected that. Well, I wasn't going to just stand there, was I? So, I made my way to the dance floor and start jamming.
It's about the third song when I realise that everyone is looking at me and the girl next to me. I, of course, look at her. It's Sarah. She looked gorgeous, orange dress, long sleeves, deep-v neckline and slit in her dress. Instead of stealing the show from her, I appreciated her and her looks. I was going to step away when she grabbed my wrist and motioned for me to dance with her.
Needless to say, Sarah and I ripped up the dance floor and got everyone to stare at us. Mary watched angrily from the corner of my eye. What a bitch, Sarah is supposed to be her best friend and she's not happy for her. I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah outshined her on purpose, I mean, I would.

After about five songs, Sarah and I were tired so we went to the bathroom. "That was some dance." She huffed. I nodded. "You look gorgeous."
"Tell me something I don't know, you too though."
I noticed a black spot on her neck and just thought it was a spot of mascara or something.
"Hey, let me get that."
I lifted her collar on her dress, makeup wipe in hand.
I dropped the makeup wipe and gasped as Sarah looked at me. She looked me up and down before smirking. "I knew it." She started laughing and so did I. We had just danced our asses off with each other, gone to school with each other for two years and been somewhat friends and somehow hadn't realised.
"Sag, you're terrible at hiding who you are."
"Well, it fooled you, Ini."

??? POV
I HATE YOU ALL. MY FATHER HATES YOU ALL. YOU SHALL ALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH, I WILL NOT BE HUMILIATED LIKE THIS.