|| CHAPTER TWO ||

From the moment I entered the room and called out Viper's name, all three of them flinched in shock as if never expecting their Mother to be here so soon.

And yet here I am..........

Like a concerned Mother who wants to be in this very room as soon as possible to make sure that my Children aren't causing too much damage to one another.

And yes it may sound horrible for a Mother to even allow such violence. However, I do know my Children well enough that it takes quite an amount of strong hits to get them all bruised up.

But the thing is that the only way they can get a good beating is if one of their Siblings with the same Rank as them does it. Even getting a few scratches here and there can be a possibility from other Members below their Rank but only the ones within our Hive.

Xenomorphs from other Hives, however.......... aren't even close to my Children's level because of the obvious reasons. And yes, I may be bragging about their superiority but hey I'm just saying the truth here.

After all, our Hive is unique in every way and it definitely shows it just by looking at my Children. But their appearances alone aren't the only thing that's uniquely different about them. And every single Xenomorph on this Planet knows not to mess with our Hive.

Or they will surely have a really hard time getting out of it in one piece once they meet my Children. And it doesn't matter who they go up against when all of my Children can very easily take them down like it's nothing.

Unless of course, they ever cross paths with any of my High Ranks along the way then that's going to be a big problem for them. Because they're pretty much meeting their ends within seconds and I'm not even kidding about that.

My High Ranks can do some serious damage on a Xenomorph without needing to use any of their energy. And as always it's not going to be a pretty sight to look at after taking care of "business". Hell, not even a Human has any chance against my Children if given the opportunity.

No matter how highly trained they are or how heavily armed they can be the results are always the same for the Humans. Death by claws, fangs, tails and wings of my Children after "playing" with them. It's that simple really. I mean they're so puny in size when comparing them to my Children.

So easy to crush their soft-like bodies as insects and have their bones shattered all at once. And there is nothing that can stop my High Ranked Children once they see someone not being a well-behaved "Guest" on our Territory. To them, they see Outsiders as pests that need to be eliminated as soon as possible.

Wiped off from the face of the Planet. Our Planet. And they are more than happy to take matters into their own claws to make that happen. With normal Xenomorphs there is a very high chance that it will not only cost them their lives but their Hives as well if they're not careful.

But knowing my Children since birth they wouldn't hesitate to kill just about anyone who even attempts to pick a fight with us. And they don't give a fuck if they are important or not. Just the thought of someone who even dares to lay a finger or claw on their Mother makes them fierce killers.

Giving "overprotectiveness" a whole another level. And the funny thing about it is that there are times when I have the same ones take it as far as bragging about their victories to each other. As if trying to outshine one another to get the highest praise from their Mother to whom they adore and cherish.

However, if I'm really in the mood I can simply order my Children to destroy any Hives I want with no fucking care in the World. But now that I think about it..........

Even my Low Ranks can do a whole lot of damage all by themselves and they too shouldn't be messed with. In groups, they are even more dangerous and be able to take down a Queen if I really want them to. Plus in this Xenomorph World, it's only natural for my Children to be this way and of course just like every other Xenomorph out there..........

You either be the Hunter or the Hunted. Kill or be Killed. That's the way it goes around here and yes I have learnt to accept it from the moment that my life is no longer part of the Human World. But it doesn't stop me from being a caring Mother and nothing will change that.

However, at this point in time.......... I'm not showing any emotions right now and keeping my face blank. Especially when it comes to dealing with High Ranked Xenomorphs such as Tigra and Caine when they're "misbehaving".

Most likely butting heads as usual due to their.......... "different personalities" and causing quite a ruckus yet again to the point of catching my attention. But the reason is as to why I'm using this "blank face" method is because my beloved Children know all too well what happens when they see it.

And it's quite effective let me tell you as I'm looking at the sight before me.