☆Chapter 13☆

[The Sans was Infected!Sans!
People who got it right;
HorRoRSANS1013 and Winds_n_Hearts!
In this AU the people 404 hates the most are Fate and Infected.]

~《Small recap (Error's POV)》~

I saw a portal open. Nightmare walked out, I got up, picking up Paperjam as I did.

I ran to him grabbing his arm and running through the portal. It closed behind us.

~《 T o   B e   C o n t i n u e d 》~
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

~《Error's POV》~

"OpEn a POrtAl to SciEncE!" I said. "What- why?" He asked turning to me, "Me aND PapERjaM weRe aTtCkeD, anD hE gOt injUreD." His eye sockets widened, and he opened a portal.

I ran in, Nightmare following closely behind. We ran into one of the other scientists and I asked "WheRe iS SciEncE?"

The young scientist gestured for us to follow it, and began walking back from where they came from.

Once we got to a door, the monster stopped and knocked. I heard shuffling from the other side, then the door opened. "Hello?" Sci asked. His eye sockets widened when he saw us. 

He ran over and quickly grabbed PJ, placed him on a stretcher, and called some other scientists and doctors to come help.

I watched as they took him. I tried to follow, but the scientist who guided us stopped me, by grabbing my arm. I crashed.

《☆》

I don't know how long it took me to reboot, but when I did I saw an extremely worried Nightmare. He gave me my phone and said "You should call Ink..."

I nodded and opened my phone. I found his number and called. Out of the corner of my eye socket, I saw Nightmare calling a few people as well.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" He asked as he answered. "He-Y InK.." I started, "Is something wrong? Why did you call?" He asked.

"Me aNd PapErJaM whERe aTTaCkEd.. We arE cuRRentLY In ScI's lAb.." I said. "Is he hurt!? I'll be right there!" Ink said, not giving me time to answer. I could hear shuffling in the background.

Soon Ink was here, he came in with everyone from his house, and very shortly after, Dream, Blue, and the other Bad Sanses were all here. 

At seeing Horror I began glitching. I tried telling myself that it wasn't Horror, but it didn't work, even though I know it's true.

I think someone was speaking to me, because there was a bunch of fuzzy voices that I cannot understand, but I'm blinded by my glitches so I can't see, I crashed again.

~《Ink's POV》~

I was trying to calm Error down, he's glitching so badly...

"Error? Can you hear me?" I said, "Error, If you can hear me, it's okay..."  I continued. He crashed. "Well frik." Nightmare said. "What?" Geno asked,