Sukuna x GN!Reader

Sukuna x GN!Reader

Warnings: none?

Type: Fluff?

Word count: 426 words

Published: March 26th

Req: N/A

-----------------------------------

To be honest, everyone, well besides Gojo of course, was surprised the Sukuna, THE "King Of Curses" had a lover. Yujii just kept bugging Sukuna about his lover. Unknown to both Sukuna and Yujii was that Sukuna's lover was wandering around the school, looking for him. 

Y/N POV

"Where is he.."  I say as I walk around Jujutsu Tech. "I know he's here, I can sense him.." I think to myself. I continue walking around, holding some of my lover's finger's in my pocket. "This is suck a pain to do-..", I think as I bump into someone. I look at the person who I bumped into and my eyes widened. "Well, well, look at who we have here. Y/N, Sukuna's lover."  Gojo says as he leans down to look at me properly. Before I knew it I was knocked out. 

Once I woke up, I tried to move my arms to find that they were restrained. I sighed and waited and looked around, to see all types of seals on the walls and floor. A few minutes later, Gojo came in with a boy, who looked like Sukuna. "Hello Gojo.." I say as I look at him before looking at the boy who looked like my lover. "So, what are you doing here, Y/N?" Gojo says as he looks at me. "Looking to see if my lover was reincarnated. I could sense him, like I sense him now." I said as I look back at Gojo. All Gojo did was chuckle and and looked at the boy that was in the room with both of us.

2nd POV

"Yujii, switch out with Sukuna" Gojo says as he stands up. "Wait, W-what?" Yujii stutters as Sukuna appears on his cheek. "Switch out with me Brat." he says as you look at Yujii, hearing your lover's voice. Yujii sighs and switches out with Sukuna, tattoo's appearing on his face and arms. "Sukuna?"you asked as you smiled. "Yes, princess?" Sukuna says as he walks up to you, leaning down to look at you fully. "So you did get reincarnated!" you say happily. You looked at Gojo, and he freed your arms and you shook them to get rid of the numbness. As soon as the numbness went away, you hugged you lover. 

You felt around your pockets and pulled out some of Sukuna's  fingers. "I spent a lot of time looking for your fingers, just in case you had gotten reincarnated." you say as you look at Sukuna. "Aw, Princess, thank you for doing that." Sukuna says as he smirks.

-----------------------------------

Hehe, ya'll get left off with this. Sorry is Sukuna was OOC, btw. I simp over this man too much i swear-
Anyways thank you for 305 reads :)