Chapter:2

During the way to home,i was singing in happiness, looking my hands.feels her warmth,without knowing who i am and what i am doing..It was like i fell in love for the first time..It was the time i was just born...minha..The name with feelings..Her voice was echoing continously around me...

I reached the home..I called her and told her that how much i miss her..She told that we just met na..I told her i can spend whole life watching you and saying your name..is it was madness???

The silly girl..i fell for her..whenever i saw her photo, her beauty increases..and the picture start talking with me...We always find excuses to meet with each other..Every day was a first day of relation...We went to restaurants,we go for the rides..Her shyness went off day by day like the removing of clouds after bad weather..

She always hugs me while i used to drive..Our craviness for each other increased day by day..we make everyday special by sweet good morning notes..make feel special by each other...we always had competition who loves more...Minha,She loved me more then anything and i do so..she was world to me...

We start our day with good morning note,then we call and after cutting the cut we start chatting..we never left each other alone..when i got hurt,she cried and when she got hurt i cried like a baby..we cared alot for each other..
Was it the ultimate love??

I never feel like this before which i felt for her...she was the mini world to me..yes,you are right..another name which i gave to her..Mini world...Whenever she went a minute away from me..i always became mad and i called her again and again...
With her,it was hard to notice the time..
Time was just a tiny thing with her..
I forget everything for her...
I always see her when she talks and got out if my mind..
She was a distraction for me because i dont know my existence when she was with me...i start living again..i forgot my past because she was with me..
She was my atitude...
She was the girl with some magic powers and i was bound with that magic...Minha,the only thing i know till now..It was a full of life in these 2 years..My existence is with her..I always find an excuse to talk with her to make her feel special..My goal of life became to be with her,to make her happy everyday..Every minute was with her..This is the time of my college life of the mid of 3rd semester...My dream came true...yeah..I got a girl who loved me..who made me feel again..who taught me to love again...Who give me a colorfull life...
Now, In next chapter i will narrate to her..