Chapter:5

I know she was hiding sometime from me. I don't know what but she was. But her love was hiding it all like the clouds hide the sunlight but some light cameout tearing the clouds. Same her actions sometimes made me think that she is hiding something from me. It had been almost 4 months that we had been together.

One day i saw that she is not online on the whatsapp. I said to her.
Me: you are not online. How you are still chatting. Are you giving reply from notification??
She: no, i am using gb whatsapp.

I didn't know about that app. But after confirming from my friends, i came to know it is an app which is used to hide some online status and some other purposes. I told her to uninstall it and use a normal whatsapp. She agreed but from the normal whatsapp she came less online. I don't know what was happining but i ignored because she had every answer to my questions..isn't it??

"You know that minha, i always trusted you no matter what happened i always did. I believed in you. That was the thing you loved in me too. I always support you. I never stopped you from doing anything which you like because i trusted you. I know you too loved me thats why i was with you."

Now,sometime she start using it again but i ignored this time by saying do whatever you want. Because her was more then her secret which she was hidding. But deep down i was worried because there was something. So i told my friends which was also in her college. I told them about Minha, they told me that she is a nice girl they talk with her and found her nice. There is also a amazibg story behind that. You know right Minha?

One morning she was walking in the ground of the college and my friends followed her. And took a picture of her and send that picture to me. I said to her.

Me: what are you doing??
She: I,m in the college why?
After sending her that pic
She: where did you got that???
Me: i have spy in your college.
She: Tell na.. where did you got that..

After teasing her i told her about my friends are too there in the same college and i introduced her to them. She behaves very nicely to them and they were very impressed. They became friends too. These things made me forget that she is hiding something but i had no idea that something big is comming in the future, that will change my life completely. Now my sister also knows about my relation. I had not gifted her too much. So i planned her to gift something.

I never had gifted someone anything before, so i google what to gift and asked many friends that what should i gift her. Finally, i came to the decision that i have to buy a backpack, and some clothes. But i didn't told her. I was soo excited and i ordered these things from myntra. But that surprise didn't remain surprise for too long because i had to order at her address and had to give her number for delivery address. She told me that buy the tshirts at your address and backpack at my address. I told her why? She told me that do it i said na.

"You know Minha that these things never mattered for me. I always loved you. These things was just a formality which i fullfilled, but the thing was to just see your smile and happiness at that time when you saw these gifts from me and opened in hurry. For that momemt you know that i can do anything."

So, at the time of delivery we both were waiting for that. I went for the college and was continously checking the order status. After few hours, I got a phone call from the delivery boy that the person is not recieving the call. I was worried, so i tried to call her she didn't picked my call too. I don't know what happened and i was angry too.

So after trying many times she picked up the call and i told her that the delivery boy is waiting outside the house, where had you been?? She said sorry i was in the washroom and recieve the order. I scold her little bit for being irresponsible and for the first time she cried. "You rememeber Minha"??. I dont know that she will cry too, so i said sorry to her and apologies to her. This was the first gift from me. She opened it and the smile and happiness of her at that time is impossible to explain. For that smile i can do anything, that smile became a drug to me.

But one thing was still a mystery that why she told me that order those clothes at your address. I was still confused. After few days that curosity was ended when i recieve that parcel. I was in the class and i recieve a call from delivery boy, so i told him to wait at the hostel gate i will come in few minutes. I left the lecture at the middlw to recieve the order.

When i recieved the order, i gave that to the security incharge to keep that for sometime. When the college was over, i picked the parcel from him and went to my room. There i opened the parcel in front of her on the video call.

She: open it
Me:ok.
She:wear it, i want to see how these look.
Me: ok. Let me do it first.

I start wearing every cloth.yeah yeah i know that it is akward to wear female clothes but for her i can do anything.
So after showing her everything, she said now these clothes are perfect for me because you first wore them and now after wearing these clothes, i can feel you. I became too emotional, and these things which she was doing for me made me realise that we complete each other.

"Minha, you know that these things were little for you but these things are the reason why i am still living. I know you have gone too far from my life but still i remember these days and feel good because those days where the world for me"