Malachi's uprising part 2

Armin's P.O.V.

I was soaking wet. It was cold out. It felt terrible being out here without proper dry attire.

Five minutes ago Jean said we'll be coming up on the cathedral soon. There should be something I'll be able to wear there.

I wouldn't be surprised if I saw those two people again. They were vicious. Out of nowhere, not even a ample amount of time, we have had to prepare for this disaster. I'm not sure if anyone knows how it began.
Soldiers just started getting ambushed when we got out into the open. I don't feel as if natural order is maintained in the walls. The government needs to contain the situation before we're done for. With the way all of the militant groups have attacked our soldiers, I don't think there's many patrols left for the moment.
What's also bothering me was how they knew we were soldiers. We aren't wearing any uniform associating with any of the regiments.
I don't know if I can say we're very recognizable nonetheless popular, though I say we've sure caught attention with the havoc that had taken place in these areas. As if the current state of destruction wasn't increasing enough.
I hope Hange made it to the castle in on piece. There's too many of our people down here that have been slain.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Jean was walking alongside Eren, and as Armin was their rear guard, He became nervous, about Armin tagging along behind them knowing he could get jumped easily and how that Eren would go far beyond with lethal force.

Eren: Are we there yet?

Jean: I don't see a big building with priests and nuns flooding inside. If you do then you'll know.

Jean said sarcastically.

Eren: Ha-ha.

Eren responded with sarcasm as well.

Loading in a less violent scene where they were seemed all too quiet. As if birds weren't chirping, as if carriges weren't passing by. Along with patrols, laughter, and lastly on going conversations couldn't be eavesdropped because there was no social interaction or social human beings. Just violence. Violence and terror.

Jean: You good?

Eren: I will be soon. When everyone's safe.

Jean: They'll be fine Eren. We were the top ten back in basics, it's not like Mikasa couldn't take down a bunch of punks with knives and torches.

Eren: And muskets it seems.

Jean: We saw a few people on the street. We don't know if they were with them.

Eren: That may be true. But we have no clue who is fighting for who or what.

Jean then glanced at the building surrounding them.

Jean: Well we've been doing a good job keeping a low profile.

Eren: It could end any second too.

Armin: We've been walking for awhile now. Wherever those people are. We would've ran into them by now. Stay positive Eren.

Eren didn't respond.

Jean: Thanks Armin.

Jean said.

Eren: There's not much hope for this civilization. These walls. This hell we call home. It's not gonna last.

Jean: We're gonna be fine. We get the city back in the governments control, and then we'll clean up this mess. Nobody's ready to tear each other apart just yet. Rose or Sina for that matter hasn't fallen to the Titans, so we're lucky we've come this far.