12. Shopping

Hello there! I'm finally back 🥺♥️
Let's begin! 💃

But before we dive in...

A super big, ginormous, enormous, and humongous shout out to syzoenaq for making me such a beautiful book cover!!! I'm absolutely terrible at making covers, and you just made my day by sending me that wonderful beyond words cover!! 🥺😘🥰♥️ thank you so much! 💞💞

(Packages Mall Lahore^^)

Enjoy Peeps 🌸

_______________________________________

Hooriya's POV:

¨Lakin (But) honestly yaar, it was so much fun. Tumhe aana chahiye tha. Ab kya puri zindagi hi aise chup chap avoid karti raho gi logo ko? (You should have come. Are you seriously going to avoid people all your life?) Be more social yaar. Acha, kher (Well, anyways) like I was saying...,¨ I politely nodded along to Sameer's constant advice on how I could become more social. As if I cared, I have much more pressing problems to deal with, I nervously thought as the constant stare of a certain someone kept burning holes into my body.

¨...Waisay shaadi ke baare mai kya socha hai tumne Hooriya? (Well what have you thought about marriage Hooriya?)¨" I was pulled out of my thoughts as Sameer brought up the weirdest question of the day. I frowned, can't really tell him I'm already married, now can I? I looked around to find Bilal walking alongside us, passing me a teasing smile. I raised my eyebrow at his mischievous expression. A smug-looking Bilal was a dangerous Bilal. I still didn't understand why Bilal had invited Sameer over without informing me though, because if it was meant to be a ¨pleasant¨ surprise, it most certainly wasn't living up to its name.

¨Hooriya?¨ Sameer waved his hand in front of my face and passed me a questioning look, making me realise I'd just zoned out.

¨I haven't really thought much about it to be honest, jab hone hogi you ho jaye gi, (It'll happen when it's supposed to)¨ He nodded along to my answer as we made our way through the crowd. Mansha, Madiha, Umer and Ahsan had claimed they were too hungry to shop, so they had made their way straight towards the food court for the ¨much needed energy¨. I internally rolled my eyes at their childish acts. I'd already seen them skipping breakfast with quite obvious intentions to dine out. Finally after about two minutes of walking through the never-ending crowd, we managed to make our way into one of the stores.

A beautiful light green lehenga immediately grabbed my attention as soon as I walked in, and my feet automatically carried me over to it. Bilal rushed over to the men's section whilst somehow managing to drag Suleiman along with him. The dress was truly majestic, it had beautiful mirror work all over the lehenga, choli, and the border of the dupatta. I wasn't planning on spending much, but the dress just looked so irresistibly exquisite! I sighed in admiration as I pulled it out of the stack and thoroughly looked at it.