1 Part 2. The Secrets of the Past

At the Maxine FBI station, Steven guides Ayla to the office so that they need to talk about Esperanza there. 

"So, Ayla, when was the first time you met Esperanza?" asked Steven. "Well, it's kind of tricky... When I was a small baby, she used to be kind to me. She was like 13 years old like my dad told me about her." said Ayla. "What month or week when you was a baby?" said Steven. "I was 5 days old, a newborn baby." Said Ayla. "Do you see each other while growing up?" said Steven. "Well, it was a little difficult because my dad yelled at her mom back then. Her mom cheated on her husband with himself, my dad took me away and we both move out, I just felt like I was never be able to see Esperanza again. But my dad allowed me to send a message to her after we moved out, I just felt like I'm mad at her mom for cheating on him." Said Ayla.

"So, your father had been used by Esperanza's mom?" said Steven. "Yeah, I remembered it." said Ayla. "Do you have children? Are you married?" asked Steven. "I'm a single mom of 2 boys, Greg and Amadeus." said Ayla. "Do you know that your niece was kidnapped?" said Steven. "I didn't know until my aunt told me watched the news the other day, I also didn't know I got a niece. Do you know my half sister?" said Ayla. "Yes, I knew your sister. We dated when I helped her fix the house until her suicide after Mika was kidnapped, she was a good looking woman and was a good mom to Mika. She wanted me to meet her, but Mika called me and her out because of Eddie used her against Esperanza." Said Steven. "He's Mika's father?" said Ayla. "Correct, he's also Esperanza's evil ex." Said Steven. "Why would he do that to her?" said Ayla. "Because he was a jealous cop, he wanted Esperanza so bad but to ruin her life and he wanted Mika in his life." said Steven. "What happened when Mika was kidnapped?" asked Ayla. 

"After I told Esperanza on the phone to make it up to her daughter, she called me that the van drove off with Mika inside. The FBI and I came into Esperanza's home to look for information, I was told to visit Larry at the hospital because his legs were crushed by Eddie. We meet Ian there before he got attacked by Eddie with a taser. When we got back, there was one of the FBI agents on the walkie talkie saying "1-8-7, minor, female." and Esperanza freaks out and wanted to know is that Mika they found. We tried to calm her down, but Eddie came and Esperanza pushed us out of the way. Eddie confirmed that he saw his daughter while he was crying, I had no idea what was going on. Eddie told that it was Larry did it, but Esperanza probably did not believe him and said he did it. I tried to warn her, but she shuts me up. When Eddie confronts her for the last time, Esperanza pulled out a gun and shot him 5 times. I was shocked and disbelief, but to see Eddie dying. Lushion told her to put the gun down, we were all dismayed. She was crying for a minute until she picked the gun and shot herself in the chest. I started crying to see her in pain like this after she shot herself, even though she was my lover." said Steven.

Ayla's tears fall out of her eyes, she wiped them off her face. 

"I'm so sorry that you lost your half sister and your half niece. Your half sister was an amazing 911 operator and your niece was an innocent girl, they both didn't deserve it. We still didn't know who are the kidnappers though." said Steven.

"It's OK... If they didn't know who, then I need to find out who my niece's kidnappers are, too. Because I want to know the answers." said Ayla.