2. Greg and Amadeus

At home, Ayla's sons came home after school and Ayla hugged them. 

"Hi, boys

"Hi, boys. How was school today?" said Ayla. "It was OK, but Amadeus got teased by that darn Everest again." said Greg. "Aww, Amadeus. What did Everest do?" asked Ayla. "After weeks he teased Jared for being overweight, now I got teased by Everest for sticking up for Jared." said Amadeus.

"Amadeus... If he bothers you again, we'll have to talk to his parents about this. Let me know if it happened again, OK?" Said Ayla. "OK, mom." said Amadeus. "I'm so proud of you for defending your classmate, I know he didn't deserve this. There's something I gotta tell you boys something." said Ayla. "What's wrong?" said Greg. "I got a half sister named Esperanza, who was your late aunt. She had your half cousin named Mika." said Ayla. "What?" said the boys, confused. "I know you two haven't known them, but they're dead. You see, your half cousin was kidnapped by traffickers. She was killed, causing your auntie to kill her daughter's father Eddie and then she's dead, too." said Ayla. "Why didn't you tell us that?" said Greg. "I'm sorry to say this, but it's true. I know it's been a long time that I haven't seen my sister and my niece for so long until their deaths was announced on the news." said Ayla.

"Aw, mom." said Amadeus. "Why don't you boys go do some homework in the room, I'll be making dinner any moment, OK?" Said Ayla. "OK, mom." said Greg as he and Amadeus walk to their room to do their homework.