❝ 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 ❞

Boyfriend scrambled out of his dorm room in a small hurry. His crocs hitting the wooden ground harshly, but he really didn't care. He glanced over to a small little mailbox next to his door and quickly opened the little box. His ebony eyes landed on a little letter with a poorly placed piece of tape keeping the envelope from open.

A smile formed on his pale face as he grabbed the letter and dashed back to his room, small squeaking coming from his crocs as he did so. He roughly took the tape off the envelope, making it get stuck in his fingers. Sitting there struggling, Boyfriend finally took the tape off his fingers and focused his attention back to the enveloped.

He lifted the flap and took out a folded up piece of paper. Boyfriend knew exactly who it was from. He unfolded it and realized how crumpled up the paper was. It was very wrinkly but it looked like the writer tried their best to make it look nice. The blue haired male huffed with a smile slowly crawling on his face.

He began to read,

"Dear Bee,

I love you. Wait, that must be really sudden. But I genuinely mean that, you've been my roommate for the past four years and it's just been a blast spending time with you. I wouldn't ask for anyone else but it's not like I even could. Remember that one time you and I stayed up the whole just to finish Portal 2 with each other because we kept fucking around, not paying attention so we just we're confused the whole time. We had to take multiple breaks, we even went to the store to get snacks and ignore the game for a bit for fucks sake. It was a great day but everyday with you is a great day. With our collage days slowly coming to a saddening end, I don't want to leave you. I want to be with you all the time, everyday, every hour, every minute. Well, no not really cause I don't wanna see you taking a shit, dude. That's gross. But I do want to spend a lot more time with you, because you make me hella happy. So I'm asking, will you be my boyfriend?

P.S, this is super cheesy and I wasted like 9 different papers to write this then realized I didn't have any fucking left so I had to use one I already did. I hate you but I don't. now pls say yes, i cant even comprehend i wrote this shit man."

Boyfriend was in shock, it was like time stopped completely. He didn't expect this at all. Normally his letters between this person were just then being dumbasses when they were to lazy to actually talk to each other. It became a habit when they kept sending each other these little letters for small stuff like to go get groceries or being bored but not wanting to disturb the other. They even installed little bells by the door so they would know whenever the other sent a letter.

His face slowly burned up as he gripped onto the letter. Tears began to form in his eyes as he tried to accept what he just read. It was all sudden to him. Boyfriend knew he couldn't just send a letter back so he would have to go to the others room and do something.

He put down the letter and brought his hands up to his face, his sleeves falling down his arm and scrunching up by his shoulder. Boyfriend wiped away his tears as he put himself together. "I can.. I can do this." He mumbled to himself and stood up from his bed, an anxious huff escaping his lips.

Boyfriend plodded out of his room and towards his roommates room, trying to plan out what he was going to say in his head. He grumbled a bit, while whispering stuff under his breath. Once he snapped back into reality, Boyfriend realized he was in front of his roommate's door.

Hesitating for a second, Boyfriend gently knocked on the door. He did his signature knock which his roommate knew very well. Boyfriend heard faint shuffling then someone walking to the door. The doorknob rattled then the door swung up.

"Oh, hey Bee." His roommate said, Boyfriend could hear the smile on their face. He glanced up and looked at his roommate, Pico. The blue haired male quickly studied him, his tousled orange hair that Boyfriend suspected wasn't gelled like it usually was, his emerald eyes, his lightly freckled face, his well-build body. Boyfriend.. found him completely perfect.

Boyfriend face warmed up as he gazed back at the ground, "Y..Yo!" He said nervously, fumbling with the bottom of his shirt. There was an awkward silence that roamed through the heavy air, it felt like it was crushing him. "Uh so.. ya need som-.." Before Pico could even finish his sentence, Boyfriend suddenly grabbed the other's shirt, pulling the redhead down and smashing their lips together.

A muffled confused sound escaped Pico's lips for a second but soon, he relaxed. Boyfriend's head was rushing with thoughts as he slowly realized what he did. He was about to pull away and quickly apologize but he felt Pico's arms wrap around his waists making his eyes faintly widen. After a couple seconds, he let go of the others shirt and wrapped his arms around Pico's neck comfortably.

Moments afterwards, the twos lips disconnected from each other making the gasp for air. "B-.." "I love you! Like a lot, I d-didn't know what else to do based on your letter but I knew I couldn't just write one back! It would be kinda weird, wouldn't it?! So I just came in, I didn't even know I was going to kiss you, it just kinda happened! I-I'm so sorry, I-.."

Boyfriend panicked ramble was cut off by Pico's lips meeting his own again. It made his knees slightly weak as he melted in the others touch. The kiss ended seconds later making Boyfriend smile.

"I love you too, Bee."