❝ 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❞

Boyfriend stepped inside the train, hearing the doors close behind him seconds afterwards. He felt exhaustion wash over him, he just wanted to get home and sleep after work but he had to go to his late collage classes. He glanced around for an empty seat, groggily walking around the train.

Finally seeing one, he immediately sat down. He felt his eyes slowly droop close as he fell asleep.

Pico was listening to some music on his headphones not paying much attention to his surroundings. He was just waiting for the train to reach his destination. The redhead did notice someone sat next to him but he could absolutely care less.

Scrolling through Twitter making Pico snicker at some dumb post about memes or drama. Suddenly he felt something on his shoulder. He perked up and glanced over to his shoulder. Pico saw a blue haired male fast asleep with his head laying on his shoulder. "Wh.." He hesitated if he wanted to wake him up or not. He didn't want to be a dick since this guy seemed hella tired..

Pico sighed and rolled his eyes. For a couple seconds, he studied the sleeping male. He looked about the same age range as Pico and had cyan hair which was really.. bright with a backwards red cap. He was wearing a red buttoned up shirt with khaki pants and some white sneakers. To Pico his outfit looked all over the place but.. he still looked pretty.

Slowly realizing what he was thinking, Pico's face warmed up as he scoffed and looked away. "What the fuck, dude.." He mumbled under his breath, scowling.

It seemed like forever until the train reached his stop but.. the guy resting his head on his shoulder still wasn't awake. He was out like a light. Pico scrunched up his face a bit and sighed, he gently shook the other trying to wake him up. "Hey.. wake up." He whispered.

It took a couple tries but Boyfriend finally woke up. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he lifted his head up from Pico's shoulder, making the redhead sigh in relief. "You're finally awake." He said in a joking manner. Boyfriend grumbled a bit and looked around, he slowly realized he was still on the train.

"W-Wait! Where are we?!.." He asked quickly, turning his attention to Pico. "Around the area where Polaris University is or something I dunno, why?" Pico raised an eyebrow, standing up and shoving his hands in his pockets. "Fuck.." Boyfriend muttered, "I was supposed to be going to Sirius University, it's like 10 stops away from here!.." He said in a defeated tone.

Pico mouthed a small 'oh' and thought for a bit. "Let's just.. skip today, my place isn't to far from here but I don't wanna walk from work to here.. but you can stay there for today. The train won't be back here for a good while so it's best if you just.. come with me, dude." Pico said with a shurg, "Just call in sick or something." The other bit the inside of his bottom lip, he really had no other choice if he didn't want to wait for the other train to come here.

"Mhn.. fine." Boyfriend agreed reluctantly. He didn't know if this was a good idea but he still agreed, he didn't want to be left here waiting for the next train. "Kay, let's go. The names Pico by the way." The redhead said, beginning to walk off. Boyfriend quickly got up and ran behind him. "Uh I'm Boyfriend.." He mumbled. "S'cuse me?" Pico asked with a quiet laughed escaping his lips as he stepped off the train. Boyfriend's face warmed up in embarrassment as he stepped off too, "Just call me Boyfriend, i'm not fucking flirting with you." He said in annoyance. Pico burst out into laughter, clutching his stomach. "H-Holy shit.. that's so funny.."

"Shut the fuck up." Boyfriend snarled, playfully punching Pico's shoulder. Pico wheezed and shook his head with a smile, "Fuck you too, now let's get going. It's not much of a long walk from here but if your short ass legs can catch up with me, we'll be fine." "OH YOU ASSHOLE-.."