❝ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞

!! ⚠️ HEY!! I CAME HERE TO WARN YOU, THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER! If you don't feel comfortable with that stuff, don't read this then :] ⚠️ !!

Requested by: @BrandonBerry123 !!

Pico looked up from his phone and turned his head to see his significant other. The male looked.. handsome as always but he seemed off. He was fidgeting with his hands, muttering something under his breath and his face was a faint pink. Pico raised an eyebrow, turning off his phone and scooting himself closer to Boyfriend.

"Hey, ya alright?" He hummed, hints of worry scattered around his voices. Boyfriend flinched and turned his head over to Pico, "O-Oh huh?-.." The blue haired blinked in confused for a bit before putting on a smile. "Eh..uh I'm okay!" He said with a nervous chuckle.

Pico chuckled a bit and placed his hand on Boyfriend's chin, lifting his head up. "I don't believe that for a second." The redhead said with his usual grin. "What's wrong, hats?" He asked, clicking his tongue. Boyfriend's face slowly warmed up at the action as he gazed away from the other.

Boyfriend stayed quiet for a couple seconds, "Erm.. how do I-.. say this.." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't have to say it specifically, if there's a way you can show me then go ahead." Pico reassured him, snapping Boyfriend out of his thoughts. "Sh..Show you?" Boyfriend thought for a bit and then nodded.

The two sat in silence for a moment before Boyfriend shuffled onto Pico's lap. He gently wrapped his arms around Pico's neck to pull him closer. "I want you.." The blue haired male mumbled under his breath but loud enough for Pico to hear. Hearing the whisper, the redhead felt a shiver run down his spine.

Pico's breath hitched as he carefully bumped their foreheads together, gazing into his ebony eyes. Boyfriend was doing the same, getting lost in his emerald eyes. "I love you." "I love you too." Then they kissed.

Once their lips intertwined, Pico wrapped his arms around Boyfriend waists. He shoved his tongue inside the blue haired male's mouth and began to roam throughout not leaving a single spot untouched. Pico noted that Boyfriend tasted like vanilla, it was cute. Boyfriend let out a quiet moan as  he slowly moved his hips on Pico's hips.

The two pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily already. Boyfriend desperately pulled Pico back into a loving kiss, still slowly grinding up to the other. The redhead let out a soft gasp as he grunted in pleasure. Pico clicked his tongue and huffed with his grin appearing on his face. "Y..You sure you wanna d-..do this, Bee?.." He asked, making sure Boyfriend wanted this. Boyfriend nodded immediately as he quietly panted.

Pico nodded and pressed a small kiss on Boyfriend's forehead. The blue haired male hummed and then giggled, "L-Let's do it.." He said with a faint smile, glancing down. The other agreed and gently pushed Boyfriend down on the bed. Boyfriend's body fell back on the mattress, faintly feeling himself sink into it.

Boyfriend huffed and scrambled to take off his jeans. The redhead's face burned up as he caught glances of Boyfriend, feeling his body get warmer. Once Boyfriend kicked off his jeans and watching them fall on the ground, he took off his boxer slowly as embarrassment began to creep up on him.

He got them off and threw them to the side with his jeans. Boyfriend's face turned a deep crimson as he bit the inside of his lip. Pico stared down at his significant other, seeing their embarrassed and nervous expression. He thought for a tad before leaning down, beginning to press gentle kisses on his thighs. "You look handsome, babe.. You always do." Pico reassured him, continuing to leave small kisses on the other's thighs. Boyfriend's face kept warming up as it felt like it was burning, he felt himself relax hearing the words escape Pico's lips. "T-Thank you.."