Part 7

Dinah POV

I just finished giving my girl cynthia back shots yeah you heard right cynthia is mines I mean I tried to make my move on my best friend normani but she told a nigga no and that she wants to remain friends that was after her fuckboy boyfriend cheated and broke up with her in front of the whole school.

Right now I'm in victoria secrets with my baby girl she wants to get a new lingerie set I mean I don't mind because have you seen my girl body naw scratch that I don't want nobody seeing her body but me she mines.

Cynthia:what about this one babe (shows black lingerie)

Cynthia:you like

Dinah:yeah I like no I love

Cynthia:okay I'll get it in every color

Dinah:okay babe whatever you want

Tracy:yeah I love it too

Cynthia turned her head and saw her ex girlfriend just watching her dinah responded with well my girl didn't ask for your input now if you would please leave and go on with your day that would be nice.

Tracey:cyn this is who you went to you break up with me for her damn you downgraded

Dinah:I'm not going to ask you again leave my girl stop talking or there will be a problem

(Cynthia broke up with tracy because she was controlling and abusive)

Tracey:(laughs) problem with who you

Tracey:(shows her gun) (looks at cynthia) whenever you are ready to get back together I'm here

Dinah then punches tracey making her fall on the floor and says like I said don't be talking to my girl like that tracey then gets up and feels her lip and felt blood.

They start fighting and then when the manager told them to leave dinah turned her back to leave until she got shot.

Tracey:(left the mall)

Cynthia:(screams someone call 911)

The paramedics came and took dinah to the hospital and then the police officer questioned cynthia on telling him what happened.

Sophia POV

Hi guys guess what today is today is 10th birthday and I really want dinah to be here she's like my other sister and is like my protector yeah she defended me against my own sister about my disability.

I'm waiting for her to come because it won't be a fun happy birthday with her dinah is really fun to be around hold on I hear the phone ringing imma get my mom.

(Phone Conversation)

(Dinah parents are already at the hospital after they heard from christina that dinah been shot that was the word on the streets.)

Andrea:hello

Carol:(with tears in her eyes) Dinah is in the hospital

Normani and sophia:WHAT

Andrea:okay I will be there (hangs up)

Normani:(looks at her mom) tell me it's not true

Sophia:(tears in her eyes) my best friend is hurt can I go see her

Andrea:no sweetheart you can't go and normani yes it is true

Sophia:why can't I go see my best buddy I want to go

Andrea:sweetheart

Sophia:(crying now) mom please I want to be there what if she wakes up from her big booboo and don't see me

Normani:mom you can go I got sophia I will be there at the hospital later

Audrey:okay if y'all need anything my phone is on

Normani:go imma console sophia

As audrey left to go to the hospital sophia looked at her sister and says why normani responds with why what sophia replies with why they hurt dinah she didn't even do anything.

Normani:I don't know sophia

Sophia:can you call Aimee to come over to watch me while you go to the hospital

Sophia:I wanna see my buddy but mom says no and dinah is your friend so you should go

Normani:okay

Normani called her friend Aimee and told her to watch sophia while she goes to the hospital Aimee says why what happened and normani told her that dinah was in the hospital.

(Meanwhile at the hospital)

So I go to the hospital and guess who I see yup dinah supposedly girlfriend the hoe of the school like why the fuck is she here she's an enemy for a reason.

Normani:what the fuck are you doing here

Cynthia:what you mean what I'm doing here dinah is my girlfriend

Normani:your ass probably set dinah up to get shot

Cynthia looked at normani and says why would I set up my girlfriend to get shot make that sentence make sense normani I like dinah I would never do some type of shit like that.

Now you on the other hand probably would set her up I heard about what went down after liam dumped you dinah told you that she liked you and you shot her down and you call her your best friend (shakes her head)

Cynthia:please leave so I can have some time with dinah

(Cynthia dinah girlfriend) 👇👇👇

(Tracey cynthia ex girlfriend) 👆👆👆