Part 22

Normani POV

It sucks that my girlfriend jayda had to go back in jail like what the fuck this shit is so damn stressful like one minute you out of jail and then the next minute you back in jail like what anyways I need a drink fuck what everyone says I'm sticking by what I said and that is that sophia wanted / liked my girlfriend dick.

I don't get why anyone would believe me anyways I'm at the club I'll talk to you later.

Normani:(singing) I'm feel good so good

Dinah:(snatched normani)

Normani:what the fuck (sees dinah) dinah what are you doing

Dinah:shut the fuck up (duck tapes normani mouth)

Dinah takes normani to destiney basement destiney is chilling with her girlfriend and she looks at dinah and says go do your thing dinah just shakes her head and pushes normani in the basement.

(Smut)

Dinah forcefully put her dick in normani

Normani:fuck slow down dinah

Dinah:(still goes at a fast pace) fuck no did jayda slow when she was raping sophia no

Dinah:so take this fucking dick slut

Normani:who are you talking too I'm no slut

Dinah:but you liking this dick (slapping normani ass)

Normani:shit

Dinah:now moan for daddy

Normani:daddy

Dinah:yeah I'm daddy

Dinah:shit I'm going to cum take this dick (cums inside normani)

Normani looked at dinah as dinah put her pants back on and normani said did you just cum in me (sees the unopened condom) on the floor.

Dinah:yup I sure did

Normani:you do realize that you kidnapped me and raped me dinah

Dinah:yup I sure did just like Jayda did well the rape part she didn't kidnap sophia because I came and beat her ass

Normani:so are you going to take me home

Dinah:I can do a better thang

Normani:and what is that

Dinah looked at normani and laughed hears a car outside oh look at that your Uber is here a good bye normani looks at dinah and says and where are you going.

Dinah:I have a pregnant girlfriend to get back too

Still normani POV

I can't believe dinah how she just going to kidnap me and rape me and she telling me that she's teaching me lesson what lesson is that raping me that's not teaching me a lesson that's violate me.

Dinah POV

So I'm dodging a shoe right about now because I just told my girl that I had sex with normani and my reason was to teach her a lesson cynthia talking about some you could have taught her a different lesson.

Dinah:Cynthia babe sophia is scared of jayda you know she raped and impregnated sophia right

Cynthia:but babe you could have been about the situation a different way

Dinah:okay so how would you feel if our 15 year old daughter was being raped and impregnated by your ex best friend girlfriend

Cynthia saw the look on dinah face and says that's not going to happen and if that was to happen I will get the police involved dinah responds with the police they not going to do anything what give them some time in jail wow.

Look all I'm trying to do is protect sophia she's looks up to me like a big sister other than normani who is her actual sister.

Babe normani don't give a shit about sophia and I do after I tutor her I make sure she good when the tutoring stopped I always came to the house not only to check up on sophia but to have her feel like she is somebody even when she feels like nobody cares I do.

Sophia heard everything dinah said and ran up to her saying I love you best buddy (crying).