Part 9

Cynthia POV

I'm happy that my baby is in recovery her surgery was a success but I'm pissed why because that bitch got me suspended for 2 weeks trust she will get hers she thinks that she can get dinah from me but no that's my girlfriend.

Oh and if normani try to super punch me again it's on site I will be whopping her ass but excuse me I'm going to see my baby I just pulled up to the hospital I'll talk to you later.

I got my baby outfit in my hand too and I must say dinah would daddyish in this outfit I picked out y'all wanna see what I picked out for my daddy ok I'll show you.

(Dinah outfit) 👆👆👆

Nice right anyways I'm in the hospital so bye.

Cynthia:(knocks on the door) knock knock

Dinah:(looks and cynthia and smiles) hey baby

Cynthia:how are you feeling

Dinah:better now that I see you here what you got for me

Cynthia:I had gotten you some clothes

Dinah:(takes the clothes and changes in the bathroom)

Cynthia:you okay in there babe

Dinah:yeah I'm good just zipping up my pants

Dinah comes out of the bathroom and cynthia says damn my girlfriend is looking daddyish dinah then responds with I do you like this outfit on me.

Cynthia:(gets out of her chair and goes up to dinah and kisses her) yeah I do

They start to kiss some more when the doctor came into dinah hospital room and cleared his throat dinah looked and said my bad doc what's up they gave dinah her prescription paper.

Dinah:babe we got to make a stop at sophia house I gotta see her real quick

Cynthia:you talking about that adorable girl aka normani sister that you been telling me about

Cynthia:what's her name sophia right

Dinah:yeah babe we are going to talk and hang out for a bit then me and you can go back to my house

Cynthia looks at dinah and says that sounds good I got a surprise for you too when we go back to your house tonight too dinah looked at her girlfriend and says what is it cynthia replies with you will see when you get home.

Destiney POV

I just got word from samantha that dinah got out of the hospital yeah she went to the hospital to see dinah but the doctors told her that dinah got discharged from the hospital.

Anyways me and my sister donna are at the trap house and she's telling the crew what to do to catch that motherfucker tracey.

Donna:ok everybody know the plan