꒰13꒱

⋆‧˙₊˙⁺༶⋆‧˙₊˙⁺༶⋆‧˙₊˙⁺

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

╔═══════════════╗

~♡𝕎𝕒𝕣♡~

╚═══════════════╝

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

⋆‧˙₊˙⁺༶⋆‧˙₊˙⁺༶⋆‧˙₊˙⁺

⚠ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⚠:

𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕, 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘, ℙ̶𝕖̶𝕠̶𝕡̶𝕝̶𝕖̶ ̶𝕓̶𝕖̶𝕚̶𝕟̶𝕘̶ ̶𝕗̶𝕠̶𝕝̶𝕕̶𝕖̶𝕕̶ , 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕, 𝕂𝕟𝕚𝕗𝕖𝕤.

⚠ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕜!⚠

You flinch violently at the aggravated roar that escapes horror. Looking up from your bloody, twitching hands you almost growl. Horror is being held down by Cinnamon, Cramoisi, and Malbec while he tries to throw all of them off, almost succeeding several times. Classique is very obviously panicking, Rouge is simply yelling at Classic.

You don't care enough about Pup who's staring holes into your forehead.

Sliding a plate off the table, you chuck it straight at the back of Cramoisi's skull. The plate shatters upon impact and he stumbles backward, falling onto the ground. Horror shoves the other two off of his back, though with some struggle from Malbec.

Horror looks around, searching for his axe. He teleports over to it and snatches it out of a wall. You stagger forward, fingers occasionally twitching, towards horror. You lightly flick him on the frontal bone with a huff, leaving a small blood spatter. Horror flicks his eye lights toward you for a split second, then stares forward at the skeletons in front of the both of you. His eye light enlarges, filling his entire socket, before shrinking into the size of a penny.

Cinnamon raises his gloved hand, sweating. "u-Uh-UM LE-eTS NOT F-FIGHT? WE-" He stops talking for a split second from the pointed stare from Classique "I—I I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU." You flinch again, taking a step back. He reminds you so much of what your papyrus was like before the famine.

A drop of blood runs down your hand, like a snake coiling around it's prey, onto the ground. You glace down towards it, your frown deepening. You shake some blood off of your hand and grab your knife. "I-" You sigh "I'm sorry Cinnamon."

Cinnamon smiles and takes a step forward. He continues talking about peace or something.

You don't listen.

Cinnamon gulps and takes another hesitant step. Horror jumps and tightens his grip on his axe staring at him blankly, terrifyingly calm. Cinnamon reaches a hand out to you. "IT IS FINE! IT'S OKAY." Cinnamon softly squeaks out, as if trying comfort a cornered animal.

Horror, taking that small moveent as a challenge, smiles wider than should be possible.

He teleports right into the air right in front of cinnamon. He swings his axe down right at his skull, as to shatter, decimating it worse than Undyne did to Creampuff.