Sequel

I looked up to stare at the gloomy sky, not really surprised by it. It was always that gloomy, it's London. I sighed causing for smoke to come out.

I stopped what I was doing and continued on making my way through the thick snow to the cafe I desired to go to. I opened the door of the cafe, taking my gloves off and went towards the counter.

I told the lady my orders and went to take a seat at the table located at the far back of the cafe. I took out my laptop, placing it on top of the wooden round table.

I looked beside me that was a window showing me the busy street outside. Snow falling from the sky to the roof of the cars and the ground.

I then took out paper from my bag filled with my works. Suddenly, a picture fell as I take the remaining papers inside my bag.

I picked up the picture and turned it to see what it was.

My heart clenched, I could barely breath as I stare at the piece of paper.

It was our picture in high school... when we were still together.

'Your order is here.' I flinched, the waitress came out of no where and startled me. I placed the picture on the table, not bothering to turn in upside down.

She walked away after placing my orders on the table and saying my 'thank you' to her.

I drank my coffee while staring my laptop, then I continued typing.

I've been here for hours now, still doing some work. I took off my clubmaster eyeglasses from my face and rubbed my eyes.

'It's been a long time.' I fluttered my eyes opened to see a bit of a surprising presence in front of me. I rubbed my eyes again, rather a bit faster than last time.

I blinked a few times to make sure if what I'm seeing is actually real. She chuckled, bringing her hand up to cover her mouth.

I smiled, but it was only for bit as I heard whining next to her. I looked down next to her to find a cute little girl with pigtails.

'Mummy, I gotta go to the loo.' The little girl said in straight british accent. Clearly, she was born here or was raised here.

'Ah... of course. She has a kid with Hyewon' I thought.

'I'll be right back. Gotta get her to... you know.' She smiled at me then held her daughter's hand and walked away.

'I must be out of my mind.' I talked to myself, 'There's no way Yuri's here. She's in Korea, living with Hyewon.' I continued, 'Yeah, that's right. She's with Hyewon.'

'Ha! I must be dreaming.' I chuckled at my self. 'No, you're not.' The voice behind me startled me, making me look for who it was.

It was Yuri, with the mini Yuri. 'May we sit?' Yuri asked while pointing at the spare chair in front of me. 'Oh, yes! Of course.'

I stood up and pulled the chair back for Yuri to sit. I then took a wooden chair from the other table behind Yuri. I placed it on the side of the table, facing the window.