Part One

Toulouse Petit bar and restaurant in Seattle was the perfect place for their first night out in FOREVER. Great Big Easy style food, amazing cocktails and seating still at 50% capacity. They hadn't had a girls night in ages, but with COVID-19 restrictions loosening in Seattle, it felt necessary. Andy, Maya and Vic set out for some girl talk, good times and fun.

"This place is so cute," Andy said as she sipped on her fancy specialty cocktail.

"Is that what we're doing? Maya asked.

"What?" Andy asked, genuinely curious.

"Not talking about the fact that it's day 59? I think that's what I saw on your bathroom mirror this morning right? Are you as sexually frustrated as I would be or..." Before Maya could finish they both laughed.

"If I said I was dying that might be a little dramatic, but YESSSS, I'm dying." Andy's arms waved about just a bit for flare. "I mean obviously I miss Robert in general but the sex is... muy caliente." Andy felt her cheeks flush just as she thought about it. The actual, physical restraint it took to stay away from her hot, hot husband was unreal. Especially after the occasional run in they had in the showers.

Maya, seeing the frustration evident on her friend's face, busts out laughing. "That good, huh?"

"I mean, I'm a lady so I shouldn't give too many details but all I can say is damnnnnm..." Andy can't help her own laugh. She figured if she couldn't talk about this with her best friend, then who could she talk to.

Vic, who'd been running a few minutes late, walked up to their table and joined them. "Please, please tell me we are finally getting the juicy play by play on Herrera's sex life. I'm still celibate post Jackson, sooo I need someone vicariously to live through." She flashed a huge grin.

The blush was firmly planted on Andy's face now. "OMG no!" She screamed and couldn't help putting her hands up to her face in a touch of embarrassment.

"Actually, yes!!" Maya said, "Our dear friend Andy was just saying Sullivan was pretty much the best sex of her life."

Taking a long sip of her drink in hopes that the heat flowing through her body would cease, "Let me remind you both, it has been months since I've actually HAD sex with my husband. This separation while necessary has been brutal. I should take a week off after the 90 days just so I can jump his bones."

"I would approve that," Maya replied with a nod. Vic gives her the side-eye. "What? A girl has needs."

The table erupted into laughter just as the waiter came over to take Vic's drink order.

"Okay okay no gory details, Herrera, but we need something. I mean, we're all friends here but can we agree the man knows how to fill out a uniform." Vic teased with a sly smile as she reached for the ice water in front of her.

"Did you just say that about my husband?" Andy feigned incredulous. Maya and Vic both give her the sorry not sorry look. Cheeks still flushed red. She says, "Okay... let's see. He's playful. Generous. Very committed to my satisfaction, skillful with his....equipment and..." not believing she was going to say this last bit, blurts out, "Looks like a Greek god in his birthday suit."

Maya, not expecting that at all sprays the beer she's been sipping across the table in hysterical laughter. While Vic yells, "Yassss!! Get it girl, " as she does a happy dance. Andy throws some peanuts at them both for putting her under the microscope, though she's also laughing.

A few minutes later Maya looked at her friend. She was smiling, having a good time and the light was back in her eyes. "It's good to see you happy again."