To Camp

"Thanks again for coming this year," A blonde said happily, "I'm sure Sakura and Hinata will be excited that your finally coming!"

"Mhm," Her friend replied, "Only because you and everybody else practically begged me to come." He was obviously annoyed. He'd practically been forced to come here by his friends.

Ino chuckled. Naruto, a feminine-looking boy, had been aggravated all day from all his friends begging him to come to camp.  But then again, they were just being the awesome friends they are. And awesome friends take their friends to awesome places.

"I wonder which cabin you'll get! Last year, I only got to share mine with Hinata. I was so upset that Sakura wasn't in it!" Ino pouted to her information. She only got to be with one of her girlfriends and not having the other stank. She, Hinata, and Sakura has been dating for two years now, and they hated being separated. It's like ripping part of their limbs off.

Suddenly there was a sudden jerk as the bus stopped. Ino nearly fell onto Naruto. She completely forgot they were on a bus. She heard a snort to see Kiba standing with Shikamaru sitting across from them.

"Don't snort, Kiba! It's not funny!" Ino said, managing not to yell to loud. Kiba only smirked, which made it worse, while Shikamaru only mumbled "What a drag."

"Let's go." Shikamaru said, standing up sliding his hands in his pants pockets. Naruto only nodded and followed, while Kiba and Ino pushed each other while walking. They always fought, but Ino won one competition without doubt. Dating. Kiba was still single, while Ino had her two amazing girlfriends.

They small group started walking to camp, Ino and Kiba arguing, Shikamaru staring at the sky, Naruto wondering how long he'd last at the 3 month camp. He pulled his hood over his head and continued with the group on the way to camp.