Chapter one

Revenge-Gee
Revenge-Frankie

Frank's P.O.V

"What do you m-mean you're getting sent away?" I cry as my boyfriend of 7 years drops devastating news.

"I'm sorry baby, but you have to understand it's not my choice. I didn't know my mother would call the mental facility." He says, packing a few plain outfits that he's allowed to wear at the place he's going.

"What exactly did you do?" I question.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Gerard shrugs off the topic and is quick to change it. "I'm gonna miss you while I'm away."

"I'll miss you too." I sniffle.

"I know...promise me one thing?"

"Hm?"

"Wait for me, alright?" He finishes packing up his things.

"I pinky promise." I hold out my pinky and he tangles his with mine before kissing me on the forehead.

"I love you...I'll see you when I get out." He tells me as we reach the front door where a shady, white van, with the words 'BELLEVILLE MENTAL FACILITY' on it, is waiting for him.

"I love you t-too." I sob and watch as the men in the white coats take the bag from him, and restrain him with a straight jacket before walking him to the back of the van. I run up to his brother, Mikey's, room. "Oh Mikes!"

"It's okay Frankie, I'm sure he'll be fine, Gerards a tuff guy, he'll survive." Mikey tried to comfort.

"No, it's not that." I plop down into his bed. "Who's gonna direct me now?"

"Frankie, you don't need someone telling you what to do 24/7. You gotta be able to make decisions on your own." He points out.

"But I don't know how...can you at least help me for a bit?" I ask.

"Sure thing buddy...A-Hey I heard we're supposed to be getting a new student at our school tomorrow." He changes the topic in hopes to distract me.

"Really? What grade?" I sit up and dry my eyes.

"Uhm, 12th. So he's older than us." Mikey informs.

"Oh." I tilt my head. "How exactly did you get this information?"

"Oh, well Kristen is the office assistant, so she gets all the drama about the school."

"Damn, why didn't she tell me?" I huff.

"Dude, you follow Gee around 24/7, she never has the chance to hang out and talk to you unless we all hang." He points out.

"Well I won't be able to follow Gee around anymore." I pout.

He pinches the bridge of his nose and looks at his phone. "Damn, that's crazy...it's like 10:30. We should go to sleep."

I sigh. "Yeah...Mikes? Can I sleep in here tonight?"

"Yeah, but you get the wall."

"Thanks Mikes." I beam. He has a queen sized bed so there's room for the both of us. I hop over to the wall and lay down, snuggling under one of the 15 blankets  on Mikeys bed. As I fall asleep I try to think of why he has so many fucking blankets.
~
In the morning, I'm woken to the feeling of someone shaking me violently. I squint open my eyes to see Mikey, already dressed and ready. "Dude, we have like 10 minutes to get ready, let's go."

"It's fine I can get ready in 10." I yawn, sitting up and slug out of bed, shuffling to the bathroom. I quickly, as fast as I can in my tired state, brush my teeth and fix my hair. I head down to the basement, where mine and Gerards room is, and change into a Misfits tee and some plain black skinny jeans. I go into our bathroom and put on some eyeliner, smudging it purposely, and some rustic colored red eyeshadow. I throw on my converse, grab my school bag, and run back up the stairs to Mikey, who's waiting for me by the front door. "Alright, I'm ready."