The Hindu Gods

For example, there are five important Hindu Deities.

1. Shiva
God of Destruction, Meditation, Yoga, Time and Dance; The Destroyer of Evil; Parabrahman, Supreme Being (Shaivism) Member of Trimurti.

2. Ganesha
Ganesha is Vighneshvara (Vighnaraja, Marathi – Vighnaharta), the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order.

"Hold on a second! This is an obstacle race! Okay. He's just a deity."

-Announcer (BFDI)

3. Krishna
He is worshipped as the eighth avatar of Vishnu and also as the supreme God in his own right. He is the god ofprotection, compassion, tenderness, and love and is one of the most popular and widely revered among Indian divinities.

4. Rama
Rama (or Ramacandra) is the seventh avatar of the Hindu god Vishnu. His adventures, notably the slaying of the demon king Ravana, are recounted in the Vana Parva of the Mahabharata and in theRamayana, the oldest Sanskrit epic, written sometime in the 5th century BCE but with some later additions.

"Pretty good."

-Four (BFB 4)

5. Vishnu
Lord Maha Vishnu is the Supreme Godhead of Vaishnavism (Para Brahman or Nirguna Brahman) in puranas . He is called Swambhagwan in the Ramayana and Mahabharata. Vishnu is one of the three main gods in Hinduism and the Absolute Supreme being in the Vaishnava tradition.

These are the examples of five Hindu Gods.

Let's move on to Hindu Goddesses.