The Hindu Goddesses

These are five Hindu Goddesses. I have enough goddesses.

1. Lakshmi
Lakshmi is the goddess of wealth, fortune, power, luxury, beauty, fertility, and auspiciousness. She holds the promise of material fulfilment and contentment. She is described as restless, whimsical yet maternal, with her arms raised to bless and to grant.

 She is described as restless, whimsical yet maternal, with her arms raised to bless and to grant

"Oh God! He is not an Indian. Take him away. Also, that's not how he learns about Hindu Goddesses."

Sorry about that. He is from Wander Over Yonder. Anyways, next one.

2. Parvati
Parvati (Sanskrit: पार्वती, IAST: Pārvatī), Uma (Sanskrit: उमा, IAST: Umā) or Gauri (Sanskrit: गौरी, IAST: Gaurī) is the Hindu goddess of fertility, love, beauty, harmony, marriage, children, and devotion; as well as of divine strength and power.

3. Saraswati
Saraswati (Sanskrit: सरस्वती, IAST: Sarasvatī) is the Hindu goddess of knowledge, music, art, speech, wisdom, and learning. She is a part of the trinity (Tridevi) ofSaraswati, Lakshmi, and Parvati.

4. Durga
Durga (Sanskrit: दुर्गा, IAST: Durgā) is one of the principal Hindu deities, described to the goddess of war, strength and protection. Her legend centres around combating evils and demonic forces that threaten peace, prosperity, and Dharma the power of good over evil.

5.Kali
Kali, (Sanskrit: "She Who Is Black" or "She Who Is Death") in Hinduism, goddess of time, doomsday, and death, or the black goddess (the feminine form of Sanskrit kala, "time-doomsday-death" or "black").

This art was made by moai666. Thank you!

Anyways, let's go on to Gods and Goddesses' origins.