Ch.7 Rules

A/N :- !Not edited , might be mistakes..sorry..

........

As win entered in bright's room which technically was both's, He threw himself on the comfy king sized bed, He moaned and closed his eyes as he felt soft cotton sheet underneath him.

After a minute he groaned in pain when he fall off the bed, due to receiving a kick.

While rubbing his ass win glared ,"WHAT?"

"Who told you to sleep on MY Bed.."

Bright was on anger ...not because win used his bed, but because of his commotion, the drama he created..., and made his brother cry.....

Win just huffed and looked other side, somehow he knows why bright is tangy all of sudden," So where am i supposed to sleep...show me your guest room or something....i'll move my goods there..."

Bright just clicked his tounge while sitting on bed side where win's face will be facing his knee...

Bright used his pointer finger , to move win's face on a particular side...,"There.."

"You gotta be kidding me...HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO FIT IN THAT SMALL COUCH, my back will be gone by tomorrow.."

"Then don't sleep at all...i don't care..."

Bright just shrugged, took his towel and..

Click..

Win inwardly groaned, he knows what bright is trying to do...but he's not a weak puppy, he won't cry or feel pity on himself on his destiny to write something like this, loosing his position in his company , get stolen his dream and then this bright..who wants to break him by enslaving him...huh....he's WIN...He'll WIN over everything....

He stood up and settled on that uncomfortable couch, He tried to sleep but, shit ..that couche is too small for him, He closed his eyes instantly whe he herad a CLICK and pretended to sleep.... He heard the footsteps coming towards him, He inwardly gulp when he felt two fingers brushing on his cheek, bright sighed and the footsteps again became distant.

......

"Uhhh.... leave...me...don't.....I SAID DON'T"-I slapped the hand away while opening my eyes, only to see bright's concerned eyes upon me..

I wiped the cold sweat and warm tears from my face..

Fuck, I forgot to take my pills.

"So...What was that dream about, Don't tell me it was about me 😏"

Seriously. I rolled my eyes and lied again down on my couch facing other side, ignoring the person beside me completely...

"Well...don't you want to share that pain?..you know it will get reduce by sharing..."

I felt him moving and going farther..

"If it was your fake little pity act to gain sympathy from me then.... you're failing miserably....work a little harder next time..."

I sighed...

I wish i could..

But i myself doesn't know what it was..

I wish i could remember it for a little longer..

......

CRECK..

Shit

My bones are broken. It's Fuckin hurting...damn..

I heard a chuckle when my eyes were closed in pain. While setting up i glared on my right at that particular figure..