Ch.21 Sacrifice

A/N :- Sadly i am not dead...yet! 😑 phewww...
Well...Happy reading i guess..

Hope you missed me..

...........
...........

Fong's POV :-

I entered in room quietly, thankfully there was no maid today, how did i enter? Well this is not first time, boss had took me here and told me his password, how stupid can he be? What kind of people give their password to just anyone on their first meeting!...

'I am not giving just to anyone but this is for future reference since sooner or later, this will be your home too 😉.'

I shook my head hardly to forget that scene of him. I went further to his working room where I suppose the locker will be..

I tried to enter the locker's password but my all work went to vein...

I sighed and started pacing around to find any clue...

I went near the table and started to look out through drawers. In last drawer, something caught my attention.

I flipped the picture and That was ME!

I slightly remember this picture was taken when i had my first morning shift in a cafe to fill my friend's position. So that was the day when he first saw me! I noticed few digits on bottom of the corner of the picture. It's a date.

IT's A DATE!

I quickly ran off to the locker and pushed the digits in.

Ding.

It opened!

I went through locker, scattered few papers and then i found a pen drive. I went to his laptop which was on his desk and attached the drive...

..............
..............

3rd PERSON'S POV:-

Boss opened the door while whistling on his way and threw her car key on the key pot.

He was about to go to the kitchen but on his way he found something not so normal. He walked backwards and looked up, his office door is slightly opened which he believed was closed before leaving. He ran upto stairs and pushed the door opened.

He blinked, Fong's grip on his laptop display was so tight that her knuckles were turned white, her eyes were shot red due to crying...she slowly looked into eyes of boss..

"..and silly me was busy sulking during that time.....that...my brother forgot about me... what right did i had to be upset, when he was suffering like that.....How could i.. how..."

Boss hugged her, "Hushh...It's not your fault..."

She backed on her feet and wiped her tears, she took boss's right hand on hers and ...

CLICK

Boss frowned, His one hand is tied to the table with his own metal cuffs.

He tried to pull out his hand, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"I know i am not at fault so was my brother, still he suffered..."

Fong walked to the drawer and pulled out a reloaded gun., "But someone else who is really at fault is relaxing at ease and I can't just see and sit still..... my brother is still unknowingly suffering by his nightmares..."

(A/N :- Here fong also doesn't know if win already remembered anything yet...or has seen the clip yet...)

"Fong... Calm down...We can think about it to come up with a legal solution right? Let's think about it later shall we? No need to take this on your hand, let it leave to justice .."