CHAPTER 7

Ash's P.O.V

I had already planned everything till now.

I found this place when I was a 10 year old boy. And from then, I found this place beautiful. This is one of my favorite place.

I laid a mat on the pleasant grass. It was not so nearer to the lake but in the perfect spot. And the moonlight which was falling on the lake and other parts it was beautiful.

Then the corner of eye notice Misty. I saw a happiness and calmness in Misty's eyes. She look very beautiful like the moon or I would say more than the moon.

Ash: "Let's go"

I forward my hand and she she happily except it and nodded.

We both sat on the mat and then, laid on it, we both kept looking at the moon for a few minutes.

Then I get up and asked her.

Ash: "Do you like it?"

She gave me a confused look. I chuckled at her reaction.

Ash: "I mean this" *pointing at the lake and other things*

She smiled and nodded.

Misty: "I love it! This is beautiful like heaven"

Ash: "I know, I found this place when I was 10 year old "

Misty: "Oh!!"

Ash: "hmm,Misty.....I-i w-want to t-tell you some-something"

Misty: "yeah,go on"

Ash: "Misty....I..am.. thinking this..from..a long..t-time"

Misty: "Ok,what is it tell me"

Ash: "Do you remember when we meet at the business party"

Misty: "Which business party"

Ash: "The businesses party where my mom show y-you m-my p-picture remember"

Misty: "Yeah,but you were not at that party an-"

Ash: "I know I wasn't there but I was there. Actually, I came late. When, you were leaving"

Ash: "And then, I noticed you"

Misty: "Ok, but I didn't"

Ash: "Ok,now listen to me"

She nodded and I breath in and out.

Ash: "You know the first time I met you I fall in love with you. And then, I asked mom who are you. My mom said you are the youngest daughter of the Waterflowers and then, I searched you everywhere but I can't find you and that day on school. I saw you first time after that party. And I was a little confused that are you that girl or not. You had grown up. And when May asked me that I know you or not, I was confused and nothing came up to my brain and then, whatever had came in my mind I spoke. Then,you told me your name and then, I was pretty sure that you are the one who I saw. And..."

Misty: "Are you kidding or something"

Ash: "No, I am not kidding and whatever I said is true"

Misty: "No this isn't. You saw me when we both were kids and then you fall in love. Like love at first sight. And I don't believe in that"

Ash: "Yeah, I know this is like love at first sight. Neither do I believe in love at first sight"

Misty: "You know you were a kid when you love me"

Ash: "I knew I was a kid and I don't even believe in my love because in that time I didn't even believe in those things"

Ash: "But when I grew up my love evolved and now I am sure about my love"