CHAPTER 12

Serena's P.O.V

Monsieur: "Please, welcome Kalos queen Aria"

I was shocked. Is whatever he said is true or not. It's Aria,the Kalos queen.

She comes out and I can't believe my eyes, it's her. Oh my.

Aria: "Hello, Thank you for inviting me to this ball room party. I want to say that as per as I am the special guest, I want to introduce a ball room dance party"

Everyone clapped.

Aria: "In this, everyone have to dance with their dates"

Ash's P.O.V

When Aria said we have to dance with our partners. I was very nervous,not because I don't know to dance but because I have to dance with Misty,my date.

Misty: "Hey,is something wrong"

She was a little worried and I know why because of my reaction.

I shook my head and she smiled.

Aria: "Everyone be ready with your partners and look us and then follow us"

Me and Misty were ready. Then Aria and Monsieur started dancing.

Aria: "Now follow us"

We all nodded and I put my hand on Misty's waist and other hand holding her one. She rest her arm on my shoulder and we started dancing.

At first it was a little awkward but as the music started,we catch the melody and started to dance in a rhythm.

~After some time~

Monsieur: "Now every gentleman. Please, get lined"

We follow him and lined.

Monsieur: "Now every ladies start dancing with the gentleman"

------------------------------------------------------

I was dancing with May and then the corner of my eyes caught,that the next one is Misty.

I blushed awkwardly.

May: "Hey,what happened"

Ash: "Huh..... Nothing"

We bowed each other and May left to dance with others.

Misty walked towards. I forwarded my hand slightly blushing. She took it without hesitation.

She smiled and close her eyes I smiled back and we both bowed each other

*Time skip*

The party was a fun we did a lot of things. Misty,May and Dawn left. Maximum students have left. There were just a few.

After some long time I left along with my friends.