2k21 holy of mineil

Today was holy for arya and mineil
But they have yet not decided they will play holy or not. 

They were sitting in hall and remembering last year holy of them.
Neil - last year was my first holi with you both.
Arya - ha neil hamari bhi toh pehli hi holi thi.
Mini- hmm
Neil- mujhe toh isbar bhi khelni hea holi. (Seeing towards mini) last time kitna maja aya tha hea na.
Mini- hmm muje bhi par isbar pata nai.
Neil-(in mind) abhi dikhatu isbar ka maja
Neil- I am being bore so I am going to room. If you have any work u can call me.
Arya - ok
Neil went.
After sometime when mini and arya were sitting in hall near stairs neil without being caught by them went upstairs.
He took a plate of colors and throw colors downwards on mini and arya.
Mini and arya were shocked then they saw upwards and found neil leaning to railing and laughing.
Mini wink at arya. And arya understood her plan.
They stood up and went upsatirs. Neil knew what was comming up so he was all ready to run. He went towards balcony from being not caught by mini and when mini came in balcony he was going inside the room but arya came with colors. So he was moving backwards then he turn backward to see mini comming towards him.
Now he don't have any option so he stood there.
As mini and arya was about to color him he ran from between and mini & arya colored each other.
Mini- isko toh aaj chadna nai hea
Arya- ha
Neil went downstairs as he thought they will be comming behind him.
But there was no sign of mini and arya.
Neil sighned and sit near stairs where mini and arya were first sitting
Neil- (in mind) huff ye ladkhiya pata nai abb konsa plan sochrahi hogi.

When he was lost in thoughts when a 2 full plates of colors fell on him. To make him fully drenched in colors.

Nel saw upwards and found to evil sister's laughing evil at him. He was showing angerness on face but in heart and mind
Neil(inner thoughts)- I like to see them like this whole heartly happy always. I will try my best to both of them happy.
He came back from thoughts when mini called him
Mini- neil neil I was calling u from last 5 min where you were lost.
Arya- I think in you
Mini- 😶
Mini- arya go and take shower you are full of colors. I will come afterwards to see you.
Arya went smirking and 😉 towards neil. Neil understood what arya mean to say.
Mini was moving when neil called her
Neil- mini wait I have some work.
He hide some color in his hand and went towrds her.
He was looking straight in her eye.
Mini was confusingly looking towrds him.
He came and directly with one hand hold her from waist she was shocked
He make her hair strand backside of her ear.
With his one hand he coloured both her cheek.
Mini's eyes were closed due to shyness
Neil- mini open your eyes
Mini open her eyes and looked directly into his eyes she could see her reflection in his eyes. Both were looking deeply in eachother eyes. 👀
Neil- now it my turn to be colored by u.
Mini without wasting a secong rubbed her cheeks with his. Neil was shocked coz always neil make a step towrds her first time mini make a step.
Mini 😶 - soory I woh
Neil- it's ok I am glad you took a step. You know this is my best holi.
Mini- me too
Not bear shyness she hugged him neil also hugged her back.

Ignore mistake

The end .

Love ♡
Bharvi 👯💫